Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 08-03-2006, 08:17 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default What's the Numbers??

it looks like 4 of our players could post 20 ppg if that was possible. James, Rashad, Davis, Garnett, and for sure gauranteed that Foye will post 20ppg in the future. How many points will they attain? I mean, i think everything will go up for Garnett once we get Rashad back, not counting out Foye, I think he could put up crazy numbers. It's especially nice to have a guy who can do those unorthodox one handed shots that other teams have been using against us all the time. What's the stats peoples?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:21 PM   #2
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

itll definately be an improvement over last season but im not so sure that all of those players will be averaging above 20 ppg, might want to rethink some of those
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

its not that they will, but they would if it was possible. in other words...split 'em up and put 'em on other teams...they would be legitimate 20ppg scorers with good percentages.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

Mike James??? No
Old 08-03-2006, 08:54 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He did it last year dummy.

This year I say it goes

Kevin Garnett: 25 ppg (damn right, get his scoring back up and shut up all the haters)
James: 17 ppg
Davis: 17 ppg
Foye: 15 ppg
Blount: 9 ppg
Hassell: 7 ppg

those wil be our main scorers.

Hopefully Rashad will return and reach his full potential in the next five years which I beleive could be 25 ppg.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #6
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

no kidding he did last year... he also got 37 minutes per game... in that case just about anyone could be raking in 20 points per game, they just need to be averaging high amounts of minutes and hog the ball... do me a favor, think before you call me a dummy

Last edited by lebron_zoom : 08-03-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #7
flyingturtle412
Can barely lace up my sneakers

flyingturtle412 has an OK reputation so far

All the guys mentioned can definitely put up 20 but only Kevin & maybe Ricky will average 20 next season. Its nice to have so many scorers but in all honestly I need a pg who initiates the offense, who can knock down the open shot, and not turn the ball over. Mike James had over 2.5 TO/gm last year with 5.8 ast/gm. This is what concerns me the most. His avg of 20 pts/gm happened in a contract year. Be weary of being too excited.
flyingturtle412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:05 PM   #8
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

thank you, someone who agrees with me
Old 08-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #9
04mzwach

yeah, ill take 2.5 TO per game anyday from a point gaurd who plays that many minutes. anyway, the point is that we can score a lot more points this year because there is so many people who can create shots for themselves and hopefully know how to play as a team also. Mike James will be great for us because he can hit an open shot. Stop all the negativity, do what walker was doing...give predictions. Plus who knows how James will play with the Wolves. Garnett has so much respect around the league that he might be giving the ball up, it's not like James had any veteran players around him that are proven scorers, include ricky davis in the mix too. A lot of players would probably do the same, especially when they're in their contract year and like 30 years old. I'm not saying Mikes James is a pure point gaurd, that I dont know. But we should at least give the guy a chance, it's not like we're the New York Knicks yet. ****, what are the cavs doing about a point gaurd? u mad about not getting mike james mr. lebron?
Old 08-04-2006, 03:52 AM   #10
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Just be careful with Mike James in the 4th Q. They better make sure he gives the ball to KG.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:53 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
thank you, someone who agrees with me

Did you watch 82 Raptors games last year? no, but I did.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #12
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Did you watch 82 Raptors games last year? no, but I did.
woah raptor fan much.......anyways...i'd say 2years and they MIGHT average those numbers..but im almost sure that they all wont b on the same team
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #13
Pork_Chops

Pork_Chops has an OK reputation so far
Default top scorers predictions

Here are my predictions regarding t-wolves top scorers.

KG- 22 PPG
RD- 20 PPG
James-18 PPG
Foye-14 PPG
Hassell- 10 PPG
Blount- 10 PPG
Pork_Chops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #14
Jerballers

Jerballers has an OK reputation so far

more like