Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #16
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Marbury will be an absoulute beast with Ford guarding him. I'm not sure how Curry and Frye are going to be able to handle Bosh down on the block, but his scoring usually won't go past 30 points. Crawford will cross your SG up silly. Curry may only get 10-15 with Bosh defending him in the paint, but Bosh can't guard both Curry and Frye at the same time. Lee may be able to stop Bosh for a short time, but not very long. Bargnani or whatever is an unknown quantity, I didn't watch him in the summer league, but i've heard he plays no defense. If so, you should pray that he doesn't have to guard Crawford or Marbury. I hope Francis is traded to the Lakers for a 1st round pick and fillers by then. We have avatar bets with you on these games, right GoRapz?

Ofcourse, I wanna see your silly ass put on a Raptors avatar after I prove you wrong.

You keep naming these things that your team can do, but like I said, YOUR TEAM HAS NO CHEMISTRY.

Honestly, I'm not dickriding you right here or anything, but last season I thought you guys were going to the playoffs with all the moves and hiring Larry Brown put the ice on cake. But later on in the season, I've watched a few Knicks games and from what I seen, your team has no chemistry and it's stayed that way until the end of the season. It's staying the same because you guys made no moves to effect your chemistry yet. Yet, you're only adding talent. Like the famous quote, "Getting Good Players is Easy, Getting them to play as a team is another story". That's the state your team is in right now. The fact that Isiah can't accept the fact that your team needs to rebuild means your franchise is in big trouble. You're adding more talent and more money to your salary(which btw, your salary is at a horrible state right now) but you're not adding team players to your team. Which leads to a conclusion that your team is not getting better, it's just staying the same or getting worse.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:47 PM   #17
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Because they fit right into our system.
And how will the players that didn't fit into LB's system not fit into a run and gun system?
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:09 AM   #18
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Lets just stop all of this fighting and wait and see what happens when the season starts. Nobody will know what team is better untill then so lets just stop all of this arguing and wait and see what team is better.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:58 AM   #19
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far

The Raptors can't touch the Knicks, face it.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:15 AM   #20
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Man, im already making avatars that youre going to have to use after the Knicks demolish the Raps.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 09:25 AM   #21
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's a joke. How can you guys possibly think you're good? It's against the laws of physics.

Rule 31413 states: Which ever team had the worst team last season and didn't improve at all can't possibly think they are good.

Quote:
well said

knicks > raptors

Well said? Maybe you need to learn to read?

Quote:
Bargnani or whatever is an unknown quantity, I didn't watch him in the summer league, but i've heard he plays no defense. If so, you should pray that he doesn't have to guard Crawford or Marbury.

Well seeing that Bargnani is ****ing 7'1" I'd say that's a safe bet moron. wow.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSVIP
And how will the players that didn't fit into LB's system not fit into a run and gun system?
i dont know what youre saying but the raptors are gonna beat the **** outta the knicks
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM   #23
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
i dont know what youre saying but the raptors are gonna beat the **** outta the knicks
You don't know what I'm saying because I said the same exact stuff you did but from the Knicks point of view. The stuff you said didn't mean anything. You were just trying to babble and make the Knicks look worse than the Raptors. You added more players this offseason so how will the Raptors have better chemistry? IMO the Knicks will have better chemistry because they have been together and only added one player who will only really need to learn the defense because that's all he pretty much does. I said the same **** you did. So basically you said nothing and just tried to bring down the Knicks.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #24
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

we are gunna wax toronto craptors so bad
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #25
DinoMite!
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DinoMite! has an OK reputation so far

I can't wait for the Raps to kick some Knick butt!

Really Isaiah is better than I thought he has all you Moron's believing in a team that with over $120M in salary couldn't play .500 ball...

And Isaiah your saviour the man that took a Pacers team that went to the Finals a season before he took over to play .500 ball for 3 straight yrs...yeah what a great coach, he'll get the best out of this crew....

Curry is skilled offensively, and I would agree he could outscore Rasho, but Rasho's a pretty good defender, and Curry will be in foul trouble after the first 2 minutes...

MoPete can contain Crawford...Bragnani, is an unknown, but i'm sure he'll give Jeffries all he can handle on the offensive end...

Bosh, Knicks have no one to stop him! Period!

Marbury...who cares, so what if he scores he won't have any help...and Tj will run circles around him, everytime he feeds Bosh for an easy 2

Francis...hasnt played well in 2 seasons....and Freddie Jones will outplay him...

I can't even waste anymore time on the Knicks its a useless debate...they have a couple of nice young pieces, but their cap situation has them F***** for a long time...and you guys have your "opinions" and are entitled to them...
DinoMite! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #26
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

Quote:
Francis...hasnt played well in 2 seasons....and Freddie Jones will outplay him...
Francis got 21ppg 7apg and 6rpg in the 04-05 season. That was 2 seasons ago and I'd have to say that is pretty damn good.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:59 PM   #27
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default whahahhaa my team is better....

both teams are terrible and will likely end up on a season series as 2-2.

Plus outcomes on individual games do not prove which team is better. raptors beat the Bulls the year they won 63 games. We were not better than the Bulls, clearly, just better that night dudes.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #28
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

Quote:
Plus outcomes on individual games do not prove which team is better. raptors beat the Bulls the year they won 63 games. We were not better than the Bulls, clearly, just better that night dudes.
Yeah I know they don't but some kid on here likes the Raptors and just always bashes the Knicks so someone made a thread about the Knicks and Raptors. Basically saying who's team was better. It just came down to a huge argument.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:49 PM   #29
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
The Raptors can't touch the Knicks, face it.
Raptors will kill the Knicks, no doubt about that.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:01 PM   #30
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Raptors will kill the Knicks, no doubt about that.
How?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: