Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #1
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Miles For Q Rich Being Discussed

Knicks president and head coach Isiah Thomas may go back to Portland to finalize a trade that would send Quentin Richardson to the Blazers in exchange for Darius Miles, according to Frank Isola of the NY Daily News.

The official signing of Jared Jeffries yesterday could open the way for the Knicks' next move.

Q Rich For Miles ?

Discuss.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #2
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Good trade for the Knicks, but who would want Richardson.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #3
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

benisjamin33 has an OK reputation so far

it would be great to get rid of miles but for QR!? he is only a shooter and can't defend just like miles. you are basically getting a miles type player were they are all about hogging the ball and not playing defense
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by benisjamin33
it would be great to get rid of miles but for QR!? he is only a shooter and can't defend just like miles. you are basically getting a miles type player were they are all about hogging the ball and not playing defense
Well if you get rid of him get a good player in return. Hes worth more than teams are offering.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #5
BlazerBrad
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BlazerBrad has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb

Need to throw Randolph in the trade with Outlaw for Q and Jalen Rose and David Lee, clean house get a good young player and 1 expiring contract
BlazerBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Jalen Rose is too valuable to the Knicks, and why would you trade Randolph and get Lee. ZP's a beast.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #7
s1d27

s1d27 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerBrad
Need to throw Randolph in the trade with Outlaw for Q and Jalen Rose and David Lee, clean house get a good young player and 1 expiring contract

hmmm...i like that...may be instead of lee we do frye...but lee seems more like something nyc would do...but i like it
s1d27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:45 PM   #8
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Yeah if you have a trade like that I'd go for Frye. Lee's not all that impressive.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:52 PM   #9
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

I don't want Miles. Not beacuse he isn't a good player, but because I don't want to have to give anything up for him.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #10
tgwillie63

tgwillie63 has an OK reputation so far
Default Do not Trade Miles to Knicks!

If you have to trade him, trade him to a good team, a team that will respect him and give him a chance...It's to late for Portland I guess but give miles a chance to play for a winner not another loser like the Knicks...
tgwillie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:47 PM   #11
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwillie63
If you have to trade him, trade him to a good team, a team that will respect him and give him a chance...It's to late for Portland I guess but give miles a chance to play for a winner not another loser like the Knicks...

Knicks had more wins than the Blazers. So kill yourself. Why have you given up on your team? Are you just a loser like that? Show some faith you spineless bastard.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #12
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

do it, make the knicks suck worse....yaay
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:04 PM   #13
tgwillie63

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Knicks had more wins than the Blazers. So kill yourself. Why have you given up on your team? Are you just a loser like that? Show some faith you spineless bastard.

Who said Blazers my team stupid? Blazers and Knicks SUCK!!!
Miles is awsome!!

Last edited by tgwillie63 : 08-12-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:54 AM   #14
tgwillie63

Listen, I like Darius Miles, I think he is a awsome player. Yes he has some maturity issues like me but he will mature unlike me...I'm sorry your so sensitive about the Knicks and Blazers and I like how you came to both of their defense. But the fact remains that both team still sucks. Yes they are getting better, but both teams are quite a few years away from serious contention. Fry, Lee, Robinson, Crawford, and Backman is the future of the Knicks. As long as they build around those guys with players that compliment them the future looks bright...Until then yikes... The Blazers need to move Zach because of Aldridge, and Miles because of Coach/player conflict. Dixon and posssibly Outlaw will also need to go...You probably don't agree with me and will call me nasty names to make you feel real superior, but this is a free country dude and I will post here anytime I want...
Old 08-14-2006, 03:47 AM   #15
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

There hasnt been any new news about this trade yet has there?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: