Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #421
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Default Re: Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics 11-player deal with Ben Wallace, L.Hughes, D.Gooden, Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
we dont need him as #1 option thats what cavs did though..

Drew never had a play designed for him when he was a Cavs.

Quote:
By the way mikki moore had 65% fg% all year last year he was the best in the entire NBA at shooting..

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that. Although it was actually 60.9%.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #422
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Default Re: Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics 11-player deal with Ben Wallace, L.Hughes, D.Gooden, Wall

Quote:
we dont need him as #1 option thats what cavs did though.. we need him for 20 minutes of smart good plays and he can do that.. By the way mikki moore had 65% fg% all year last year he was the best in the entire NBA at shooting..
After watching Drew in nearly every one of his games for the last few years, I can guarantee you that, if you are looking for ANY 'smart minutes,' you are going to be terribly disappointed.

He has excellent skill, but ZERO basketball IQ and will almost constantly frustrate you with his brain farts.

I wish him luck, though. Larry, too... Both seem like great guys. That doesn't mean that I didn't do a cartwheel when I heard about this trade, though.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 02-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #423
Jordan Pippen Rodman
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics 11-player deal with Ben Wallace, L.Hughes, D.Gooden, Wally S

he doesn't have to have high basketball IQ to run up and down the court and score baskets like he did at Kansas with Kirk Hinrich. in cleveland's slowed down ugly halfcourt game, you need high basketball IQ. two totally different systems...
Jordan Pippen Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #424
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Default Re: Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics 11-player deal with Ben Wallace, L.Hughes, D.Gooden, Wally S

I can't stand my Chicago Bulls, and it continues to get worse. Lets add injury riddled, fat contract having Larry Hughes, and Drew Gooden's punk ass. God damn Paxson is frusterating. He better be stacking pieces to move. But if he refuses to move his babies (Deng and Gordon) to get something better, I'll be pissed. I'd straight up trade Deng and BG for the opportunity to draft Eric Gordon.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #425
insidehoops
Administrator

Bump
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: