Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #31
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cavs blockbuster may be coming up

Funny thing is, they dont even need a trade to get out of the east. They could still do it. If they can avoid Boston long enough to hope Detroit takes them out, they would probably beat the Pistons and still make the finals. And could possibly beat Boston as well, though the chance is far less likely.

Although I suppose it wouldnt make much sense to do all that and then get killed in the finals again.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #32
Mango
Kids at the park dunk on me

Mango has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GM
Lebron doesn't want a ring, he wants to be a ICON like MJ was.

Someone who get's IT. Oh and don't forget that LeBron also wants to be the "1st billionaire athlete" and a "global icon" as well.
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The blockbuster involves teh Bulls. That is all i can tell you from my secret source...

Just kidding, Chad Ford mentioned on his chat just now....he said hes not sure its true...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #34
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

The Cavs have an hour and a half to make LeBron happy.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:40 PM   #35
The Chosen One
Witness

The Chosen One has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The blockbuster involves teh Bulls. That is all i can tell you from my secret source...

Just kidding, Chad Ford mentioned on his chat just now....he said hes not sure its true...

well, i guess we can take gordon for... a sandwich?

what the **** do the cavs want of the bulls?
The Chosen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:43 PM   #36
j_Fresh
Banned

j_Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
LeBron is so ready to leave Cleveland it's not funny.

He'll be a Knick. They'll get rid of Isiah and bring in someone with a brain and start laying the groundwork to bring LeBron in.

Yes! Hopefully this is part of Dolan's mastermind plan. Keep Isiah in because he is a dumbass. By keeping Thomas the Knicks suck so bad that when LeBron is available the Knicks get him and kick Thomas' ass out the door!
j_Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:43 PM   #37
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Chad Ford: (1:24 PM ET ) Maybe ... call was about Ben Wallace in a possible deal with the Cavs. I've got to stress that it was from what I'd call a third party source ... not someone directly involved in the negotiations. So ... take it with a grain of salt ... but interesting ...

Chad Ford: (1:25 PM ET ) The deal as I heard it ... by the way ... had Drew Gooden, Ira Newble, Shannon Brown and Cederic Simmons coming back to Chicago.

Worst..trade..EVAR
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #38
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

:

Big Ben Wallets on the Cavs...boy, I bet that would make LeBron happy to have finally gotten the scoring help he needs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Worst..trade..EVAR
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:48 PM   #39
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
:

Big Ben Wallets on the Cavs...boy, I bet that would make LeBron happy to have finally gotten the scoring help he needs!

Well....Wallets can at least board pretty good.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #40
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Why the hell would the Cavs want Wallace ? That **** had better not happen, I would be pissed.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #41
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Ben Wallace? . Why the **** would Cleveland want him? They need another consistent playmaker(at any position) so that their offense stops being so LeBron reliant. Wallace is the last thing they need.

Great deal for the Bulls though. You have no idea how much we hate Wallace here. It's gotten to the point where I don't even watch the Bulls play whenever he's on the court.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #42
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cavs already lead the league in reb...wallace is the last thing they need. they already have Z and gooden can at least score at some level...ferry will be burned at the stake if this goes down
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #43
The Chosen One
Witness

The Chosen One has no real reputation yet.

worst backcourt in the game and we change our 3rd best player for wallets, ARE U KIDDIN ME
The Chosen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #44
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Now that would be interesting. I'm reading that Hughes could be involved.

Booby
Mike Miller (maybe)
Lebron
Wallace
Z

That's a different team. Gooden comes off the bench. Hmmm.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #45
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
Maybe they are dealing for Gilbert, Redd, or ..

kobe + farmar + 1st rounder to the cavs for hughes + gibson
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: