Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 02-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gerald Green to Houston?

I guess this can't hurt any, I had some hope at the beginning of the season Green would start to show his potential, now I don't know. Definitely not a real replacement for Bonzi.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
LutherHeadJob
Local High School Star

LutherHeadJob has an OK reputation so far

well, on the extreme optimistic side, tmac was a average player, then he moved to orlando and guess what happened

WHERES MY MILLER!@@#!#!#
LutherHeadJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #18
MrEncinas
Local High School Star

MrEncinas has an OK reputation so far

Celly (Houston): Any truth to the rumors of Houston trading Kirk Snyder and a pick for Gerald Green of Minnesota?

Chad Ford: (2:57 PM ET ) Sounds like there is some truth to that ... Green to Houston for Synder and second round pick. Is Green's value really that low?

Chad Ford: (2:58 PM ET ) Well ... that's the big trade of the day folks! Sorry we don't have more confirmations. I have to stop the chat now. Check back with ESPN.com over the next few hours to find out whether Ben Wallace is a Cav or still a Bull
MrEncinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #19
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

Dammit, Mitch!
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #20
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopefully the kid proves me wrong, but I'm not expecting anything.

Oh well, Go Rockets!
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #21
LutherHeadJob
Local High School Star

LutherHeadJob has an OK reputation so far

mike miller
LutherHeadJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:09 PM   #22
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LutherHeadJob
mike miller

Alright man, we get the point, you wanted Mike. Just forget it and move on with the season. Our Rockets will still rule, so lets just chill.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Welcome home Gerald Green!!! We basically got his potential for free. It doesn't hurt to get another guy that can attack the basket. Sadly, he's probably our best penetator now. Reminds me a lot like T-Mac: out of high school, jumps out the roof, pretty looking jumper, skinny and questionable attitude.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #24
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

That is a steal, kid only just turned 22. 2 years removed from his prom he was putting up 10/3/1 pts and 38% from 3 in less than half a game (22 minutes).

You can't tell me this couldn't wouldn't be a perfect fit next to Kidd.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #25
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Welcome home Gerald Green!!! We basically got his potential for free. It doesn't hurt to get another guy that can attack the basket. Sadly, he's probably our best penetator now. Reminds me a lot like T-Mac: out of high school, jumps out the roof, pretty looking jumper, skinny and questionable attitude.

Another thing. TMac, lazy eye. Green, missing finger.
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Gerald Green traded to Houston for Kirk Snyder, 2nd round pick?

Quote:
HOUSTON -- Minnesota Timberwolves guard Gerald Green tells FOX 26 Sports he has been traded to his hometown Houston Rockets for guard Kirk Snyder and a second-round draft pick.

Green, in his third year in the NBA, went to Gulf Shores Academy High School in Houston. He was drafted in the first round out of high school by the Boston Celtics.

"It's like a dream come true. Never in my life did I think this would happen," Green said. "I am on cloud nine."

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=6.1.1
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #27
The_Blur
Banned

The_Blur has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Gerald Green traded to Houston for Kirk Snyder, 2nd round pick?

Hopefully he'll get some playing time in Houston. I really thought this was going to be his breakout year with the Wolves.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #28
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

don't think it's a good idea for Gerald to play at home right now. too much for him to get into here. we'll see.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #29
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76998
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by allball
don't think it's a good idea for Gerald to play at home right now. too much for him to get into here. we'll see.
well I guess you guys got your backup wing I think this kid is 2 years away from contributing or washing out of the league. all that athleticism and he couldnt crack the wolves rotation for ****.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: