Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2006, 05:45 PM   #31
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I only watched Pokemon because everybody was watching it but I usually just watched basketball when kids my age where playing with their imaginary friend. I was never a cartoon type of guy so I watched the real batman with real people. It's okay if you watched those kind of shows but it wasn't my style and if you want to hate on me for it then go ahead.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:47 PM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
Apparently, the guy who did the voice of Prime in the first generation episodes back in the eighties is doing the voice in the movie.

But the truck they are using for Prime is a dissapointment.

Now that's a great tribute to the original.

Kobe, must you reach for something bad in everything Gobb posts in? Not trying to be a dyck, but how could you find bad in a post like this?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #33
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I didn't even quote Gobb. I said It wasn't my stle,I never knew this thread was only positive comments.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:59 PM   #34
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Damn i cant wait for stuff to get leaked and i can visually see it with my eyes. I'm not gonna believe the stuff people on the net say the characters will be. Like a Toyota Corolla will be bumble bee? Get real.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:05 PM   #35
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Not sure how legit these pics are, but I found them on a movie forum. (sorry for the size)

SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:11 PM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Not sure how legit these pics are, but I found them on a movie forum. (sorry for the size)

OK, I was stoked, now I'm just blown away. Red or White, Optimus is the Shiz. Kind of like a blend of Rodimus Prime.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #37
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

That aint Prime. Who is that imposter? Can someone make the noise when they transform?
Old 08-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #38
Kobe24
Banned

Omgz0r,I can't wa!t for the tr@!Lers to come 0outt.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #39
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

Are they basing this movie on the new toys and comics or the old school. If it's the new school then it's going to be pretty different from what everyone remebers in the original.

I hope it's based on the original with a few touch ups for the massive plot holes that used to be in the original story, like megatron being a stupid gun. In the newer toys he's been a tank, which is due far more respect!!
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:27 PM   #40
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

is the new school?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #41
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
is the new school?

The new series of cartoons and comics and toys. All based on the same concept of the orginal series but totally redone. Pop in to your local toy store and you'll see lots of the new transformer toys that have no tie ins to the orginal series
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #42
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default Re: OT: Transformers

Sorry but i had to bump. I saw the commercial in between the game and got extra stoked. With Micheal Bay and Steven Speilberg working on this, there is no reason why this shouldn't overtake any movie this year or maybe all-time. The nostalgia has kicked in. I'm pumped!
Old 05-20-2007, 04:42 PM   #43
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Sorry but i had to bump. I saw the commercial in between the game and got extra stoked. With Micheal Bay and Steven Speilberg working on this, there is no reason why this shouldn't overtake any movie this year or maybe all-time. The nostalgia has kicked in. I'm pumped!

There's a new trailer that can be watched before "Shrek 3" in theaters. Very cool trailer. The one they just showed on tv showed bits and pieces of it, but not the trailer in it's entirety.

I'm a fan of Shia LeBouf (sp?). Up and coming actor, plus he's Jewish! lol If he wasn't the lead, not sure I'd be as interested.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #44
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

PS. I'm still not sure how legit those pics are that I posted above. I don't recognise that particular tranformer from the trailers.

Can view high resolution pictures at this site. The official Micheal Bay website. Posted on the tenth.
http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/files...4ae054-74.html
Old 05-20-2007, 04:55 PM   #45
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The trailer was sick i am definitely seeing this one in theaters. I remember playing with transformers all through my childhood.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: