Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #46
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: Transformers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uXvqfQvNI

thats the latest trailer... pretty awesome.

you see some serious transformations, and they kept the original transforming sound.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #47
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

LOL @ "Transformers of the Game"

Y'all see that commercial?
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #48
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

you see some serious transformations, and they kept the original transforming sound.

That was a sick trailer i cant wait to see this one.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #49
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

The movie wouldn't be The Transformers if it didn't have that sound. I'm curious to see what the energon cubes look like. Ever wonder how they tasted? They made it look delicious and thirt quenching in the cartoon.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #50
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

That fact that Micheal Bay is directing this means this movie is going to have tons of explosions, and little plot. I avoid his movies like the plague.

SFX look great, but it takes more than good SFX for me to pay money to see a movie. No doubt this will make Spiderman 3 type of money, but I think this will be a bad film. Looks like the same old, same old Hollywood "blockbuster" to me.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks to be wack....i hear the robots dont even talk. Still will see it. Just not as hype.

Shia Lebouf was on that HBO special called greenlight or something. Independant film makers try to make films. A director and writer unknown to one another team up. Matt Dillon and Ben Afleck put it together. Thats where Shia first emerged. Kid has a foul mouth...if you ever watched him talk he curses every other word. Funny to see him in big roles now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #52
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

I worked on this movie as a PA in New Mexico last summer.

It's gonna be all style and no substance.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #53
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Looks to be wack....i hear the robots dont even talk. Still will see it. Just not as hype.

Shia Lebouf was on that HBO special called greenlight or something. Independant film makers try to make films. A director and writer unknown to one another team up. Matt Dillon and Ben Afleck put it together. Thats where Shia first emerged. Kid has a foul mouth...if you ever watched him talk he curses every other word. Funny to see him in big roles now.

Yes. Project Greenlight. Was the first time I ever saw Shia. Starred with that chick from "Road Trip". The hot blonde. Remember he made a funny comment about "being Jewish, of course I'm gonna make those panties drop". Funny dude.

That was actually the only season of Project Greenlight I've ever seen. Very cool concept. Not only the throwing a director and writer together, but also all the cool behind the scenes stuff we rarely see.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:06 PM   #54
Kujo

Quote:

Project Greenlight. It was Matt Damon & Ben Affleck. Yeah, I watched that series.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Yes. Project Greenlight. Was the first time I ever saw Shia. Starred with that chick from "Road Trip". The hot blonde. Remember he made a funny comment about "being Jewish, of course I'm gonna make those panties drop". Funny dude.

That was actually the only season of Project Greenlight I've ever seen. Very cool concept. Not only the throwing a director and writer together, but also all the cool behind the scenes stuff we rarely see.

Yeah I remember that line.

And i enjoyed project greenlight myself. Gave a real good behind the scenes look unlike other minor attempts. This was real deal, real dialogue, tensions, blowups, joy the whole nine. I have to look up why it didnt continue.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #56
Kujo

Quote:
Yeah I remember that line.

And i enjoyed project greenlight myself. Gave a real good behind the scenes look unlike other minor attempts. This was real deal, real dialogue, tensions, blowups, joy the whole nine. I have to look up why it didnt continue.

There was a third season that aired on Bravo in 2005 after HBO dropped it. The movie was "Feast". Unfortunately, I never saw it. I couldn't even find the episodes online. The reason why the show ended was because of low ratings.

There is a new similar reality show that will be airing on Fox called "On the Lot" very soon.

"On the Lot, executive-produced by Mark Burnett and Steven Spielberg, will give aspiring filmmakers from around the world the chance to earn a $1-million development deal at DreamWorks.

Premiering next spring on FOX, this unscripted series will feature a cast of 16 undiscovered filmmakers competing to win the support of the show's viewers, who will decide their fate in a weekly audience vote.

The competition will air over two nights weekly, with a one-hour "Film Premiere" episode followed the next night by a half-hour "Box Office" results show."

Last edited by Kujo : 05-20-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:13 PM   #57
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

I wonder if they will have the Autobot's Matrix. Will Optimus Prime die and pass it on to Rodimus Prime like the 1986 movie.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #58
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I wonder if they will have the Autobot's Matrix. Will Optimus Prime die and pass it on to Rodimus Prime like the 1986 movie.
doubt it, probably they gonna keep it simple. I can already tell from the animations that optimus, the way he moves etc, is going to be very un-optimus like. This is going to be a typical movie where they take an old brand and sell it to nostalgic idiots like me who know it'll suck but still go to see it. Well I take that back, it might actually be a good action flick, but I'm not sure it'll be a good Transformers movie.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #59
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

someone post that movie where the guy says"

guy :"we better find Galvatron"

prime: "galvatron?"

guy: "yeah galvatron, megatron transformed, hes now stronger, and faster"

prime: " FUCl<"

or something like that
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #60
Boogaloo

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

I hate it when Hollywood does this. Why change Optimus, why change Bumblebee? why change megatron?

Its like Hollywood is trying to cater to the younger generation who has not seen the cartoon of the 80's. Screw them cater to me and the guys of my generation who greew up watching these great cartoons only to see Hollywood dumb it down, or change major things.

Just like the new TMNT movie was turned to a kiddie movie. ****in bas tards
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: