Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-19-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default EBC Rucker park forum - EBC rucker park message board

Anyone who goes to EBC Rucker Park, or anyone who watches on TV, discuss the games here
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:57 AM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

Brief opening day recap is on the insidehoops.com Rucker park section: http://www.insidehoops.com/rucker/
Old 06-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #3
Unregistered

Talking Si King

I had such a great time last night... my first time ever at Rucker Park! I met a gentleman who seemed to know EVERYONE in the stands. I asked him a simple question for help... he told me to follow him and treated me like the King. He put me in the VIP section. I then met a gentleman named KC or Casey (I didn't know how he spelled it). Again, answered all my questions and just made me feel at home. I had a blast watching, listening and enjoying the Rucker Experience. H3 destroyed their opponent. It was just fun watching Joakim Noah in person, as well many other great ball players. Thanks to the whole INSIDE HOOPS staff for giving me the info needed just to get to the park. I had a great time and look forward to coming back! Scott
Old 06-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #4
Unregistered

will they be showing this on NBA TV this year and if so when?
Old 06-24-2006, 01:55 AM   #5
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I had such a great time last night... my first time ever at Rucker Park! I met a gentleman who seemed to know EVERYONE in the stands. I asked him a simple question for help... he told me to follow him and treated me like the King. He put me in the VIP section. I then met a gentleman named KC or Casey (I didn't know how he spelled it). Again, answered all my questions and just made me feel at home. I had a blast watching, listening and enjoying the Rucker Experience. H3 destroyed their opponent. It was just fun watching Joakim Noah in person, as well many other great ball players. Thanks to the whole INSIDE HOOPS staff for giving me the info needed just to get to the park. I had a great time and look forward to coming back! Scott

Man that sounds pretty awsome, that is quite a swet experience to have in your life.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #6
Unregistered

Default EBC Game Times

I'm in NYC for the summer, was going to check out some games but don't get off work until 7. Anybody know what time games tip?
Old 06-24-2006, 11:17 PM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

6PM and 8PM, Mon-Thu
Old 06-26-2006, 11:49 AM   #8
Unregistered

Default poison aka to ebc baby Iverson rob fields

this kid should be in one of those games he knows greg this kid was under gregs wing he is nice on the cort his number is 1-347-680-0728 or 1-718 918-3475
Old 06-26-2006, 11:50 AM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
this kid should be in one of those games he knows greg this kid was under gregs wing he is nice on the cort his number is 1-347-680-0728
he is a street baller
Old 07-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
jbhart
I Hit Open Layups

jbhart has an OK reputation so far

Do any of you know what kind of players will be up there this week? I'm going to go check it out, but I'd love to see some of these bignames. What day this week should I go up there, and what time?

Thanks for any help you can give.
jbhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:20 PM   #11
NJkidd356
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NJkidd356 has an OK reputation so far

J.R. Smith played yesterday, and Ron Artest played the day before. Monday (July 10th) Alimoe aka Black Spyder will be playing. The biggest game of the summer will be this upcoming tuesday (July 11th) as Fat Joes Terror Squad goes up against Jada Kiss' D-Block. This game you should expect to see a ton of NBA and college ballers. Game time is at 7:30.
NJkidd356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:27 PM   #12
ayamgod
I Hit Open Layups

ayamgod has an OK reputation so far
Default ruckers games

do it cost money....how early do ya have to get there before a game ?
im gonna be in nyc in late july so im tryin to find out some info
ayamgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:59 PM   #13
NJkidd356

The park is always free to get in. The first game is supposed to start at 6pm but usually doesn't get underway until 6:30, so I would say 6pm or maybe a few minutes earlier would be a good time to arrive. you can go to www.ebcruckerpark.com for game info. The best games to attend include days when Terror Squad, D-Block, Pearl Harbor, and H3 play. If you are in the area towards the end of July, EBC is holding its second annual Entertainer's Basketball Classic at Madison Square Garden on July 23rd (starting at 2pm). There will be a high school all star game, celebrity game and EBC All Star Game featuring 8 NBA Ballers (Sebastian Telfair, Marcus Williams, J.R. Smith jus to name a few) and 16 street ballers (Ali Moe, Whole Lotta Game, High Octane, White Chocolate and many more). There will also be celebrity musical performances by some of the world's most famous rappers and musicians. Tickets start as low as $10 and can be purchased at the Madison Square Garden box office or at www.ticketmaster.com
Old 07-16-2006, 02:36 PM   #14
Eve Yu
I Hit Open Layups

Eve Yu has an OK reputation so far
Question Q:

I will visit NY city from 7/22~7/28, and have interests on the EBC game. Is it free and safe to watch the game in Rucker park ?
Eve Yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:43 PM   #15
NJkidd356

It is definetely safe at the park. Every game is attended by over 40 police officers and 30 ebc security guards. If you are in the NYC area on July 23rd I would definetely recommend attending the 2nd Annual EBC Celebrity and All Star game at Madison Square Garden. For more info, please visit www.ebcruckerpark.com. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com and start as low as $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: