Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Breakfast Club = GOAT

I LOVE this movie. It epitimizes what I vision for the '80s teen's life. Charactor choices are great also, the actors really fill their spots well. And I also love the theme song.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breakfast Club = GOAT

I didn't know movies had theme songs.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
magiŠ
Sai ello to the ba guy

magiŠ is considered somewhat coolmagiŠ is considered somewhat cool

Certainly better then the overrated Goonies.
magiŠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A mod, a jock, a nerd, a preppy, and a banger all on lockdown. All that was missing from the 80's is a skater.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Love The WNBA
Banned

Love The WNBA has decent reputation

Breakfast Club is a Classic!!!

I can't tell you how many sleep overs me and my friends would have and we'd watch BC all night

Young Judd Nelson was a hottie!
Love The WNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love The WNBA
Breakfast Club is a Classic!!!

I can't tell you how many sleep overs me and my friends would have and we'd watch BC all night

Young Judd Nelson was a hottie!

I'm confused. You could either be 14 or 36.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still GOAT
Old 05-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Love The WNBA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I'm confused. You could either be 14 or 36.
You should never ask a lady her age. I think I have to go edit my profile immediately!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
You should never ask a lady her age. I think I have to go edit my profile immediately!

Nice try at a gimmick.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #10
Love The WNBA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Nice try at a gimmick.

I'll post some pics of myself later.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:

I'll post some pics of myself later.
There's about 300 girls I could be too. Just gotta go to my MySpace and pick any number of the girls there.

Fail.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Love The WNBA
Banned

Quote:
There's about 300 girls I could be too. Just gotta go to my MySpace and pick any number of the girls there.

Fail.
Not sure why you are being so mean. Since you're so positive I'm not who I say I am I'll post pics with a sign or something.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Not sure why you are being so mean. Since you're so positive I'm not who I say I am I'll post pics with a sign or something.
Sure, post up.

And if I'm wrong, please forgive me, you'd just have to know this place and all of it's clownz.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #14
Love The WNBA
Banned

Quote:
Sure, post up.

And if I'm wrong, please forgive me, you'd just have to know this place and all of it's clownz.
It's cool. I know it's weird for a girl to post on a message board with a bunch of sports fans or whatever. I will definitely post some later.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
It's cool. I know it's weird for a girl to post on a message board with a bunch of sports fans or whatever. I will definitely post some later.
It's not weird at all. There's a few here. But it's just not the norm at Insidehoops. Lots of children here. They can't handle being around girls yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: