Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default how to wartch nba on the net and on tv? Help!

when I am stuck at work I have been using channelsurfing.net to watch laker games and other nba games, but some games there is only radio feed and no video on that site. can you guys tell me what other sites you use to watch laker and other nba games?

also when at home I would love to feed other nba games from my pc to tv. Does anyone know of any good websites that provide that? maybe even sites that would allow me to replace my cable wih a great on line site that i can send from pc to tv?

the channelsurfing site isn't the best quality to transfer to tv but its great when i'm at work and dont have a tv!

thanks you guys!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how to wartch nba on the net and on tv? Help!

I wish I had an answer for you now. I am definitely no expert.

While I know this won't help now, what I will tell you is cool is Slingbox. My friend's dad has one in Vancouver, and he is able to watch TV (Vancouver stations) from Southern Cali through his PC and the picture quality is very good.

Perhaps you could get one of those and be able to use it when you are at work?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.janeironation.5gigs.com/bb.html

:party2:
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #4
StealthNoob
Lakers Parade Woot!

StealthNoob has decent reputationStealthNoob has decent reputation

http://lakers.2fear.com/

lakers game only
StealthNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #5
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people

there is also myp2p.eu to check out. if you click on the forums link up top it will redirect you here: http://golf.cautela.nl/nba-basketball/
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: