Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 02-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default [ Hornets / Playoffs ]

man oh man what a season ya'll are having. i really think the Hornets are going to cause some problems in the playoffs and be a problem for the team(s) they will face. i cant wait to see how your team does in the playoffs, we need some new blood and fresh legs! the additions of Wells and James will prove to be great! i always wanted Wells to come play in Phoenix, i think he would fit our system, but seems the Suns never had interest i guess. nice pick up for your team!

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 02-24-2008 at 10:54 AM.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: [ Hornets / Playoffs ]

Yeah, I'm also hoping Wells and James will contribute in a positive way to the Hornets. Still lots of basketball left to be played.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this year's playoff's are going to be insane.......:party2:
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #4
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
Yeah, I'm also hoping Wells and James will contribute in a positive way to the Hornets. Still lots of basketball left to be played.

What's your opinion on the trade with Houston? First, New Orleans gets another guard that can replace Jackson, and then they also get a guy who could be productive and start at SG. Great value IMO. Haluska's just a filler. I like the dude, seeing as he comes from a town 40 minutes away from me, but he's not going to be much in the L.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
What's your opinion on the trade with Houston? First, New Orleans gets another guard that can replace Jackson, and then they also get a guy who could be productive and start at SG. Great value IMO. Haluska's just a filler. I like the dude, seeing as he comes from a town 40 minutes away from me, but he's not going to be much in the L.

I agree that Haluska probably won't make it. I really wanted to see more of what the guy had to offer though. He seemed like a pretty good shooter in the pre-season when he did manage to get a little PT. The verdict is still out on the Wells/James trade. They haven't gotten too much PT. Bonzi is currently out with a sore Achilles tendon and Mike gets limited PT. I kind of like what I've seen in Mike so far. He doesn't mind taking the ball to the rim. Hasn't been chucking shots like I thought he would. The verdict is still out. I'm hoping both of the new players will be able to contribute down the stretch.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: