Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-25-2008, 08:53 AM   #16
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Whos is your favorite laker

Then: Magic
Now: Odom, Turiaf
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #17
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Past: Magic
Present: Bryant
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #18
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Then (early to mid '90's): Eddie Jones, Cedric Ceballos.
I was completely against the Rice-Jones trade. The Horry trade upset me, too, until Horry became an integral part of the 3-peat teams.

Now: Drew, Lamar (I respect Kobe's game, but he's not on my fave list of players due to character issues).
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #19
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMedallist
I am a bit surprised nobody said Divac. He was great as a Laker.

I liked Divac........BUT the best thing about him is that trading him got us Kobe!!!!

Ceballos.......LMAO.....M.I.A Ceballos????
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #20
shawmanus
I airball my layups

shawmanus has an OK reputation so far

Past: Magic
Current: Kobe
shawmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I liked Divac........BUT the best thing about him is that trading him got us Kobe!!!!

Ceballos.......LMAO.....M.I.A Ceballos????
yeh didn't the guy disappear for a long weekend, miss a game or two and get hurt while jet skiing?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #22
Frank Foley

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

He didn't get hurt, but he did go AWOL and was later seen jetskiing in Arizona.

Before Shaq came along, however, he was our best player for two seasons. His 50 point game was one of the highlights of the post-Magic/pre-Shaq period. I think he was also our only All-Star during that time.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #23
DaRizzle
I brick open layups

DaRizzle has an OK reputation so far

Hi...errr...im Coby Karl...errr..Im Georges son..errr
DaRizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #24
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
He didn't get hurt, but he did go AWOL and was later seen jetskiing in Arizona.

Before Shaq came along, however, he was our best player for two seasons. His 50 point game was one of the highlights of the post-Magic/pre-Shaq period. I think he was also our only All-Star during that time.

I took your whole Kobe character issues thing seriously UNTIL you listed Ceballos.....LMAO....I guess it's ok to abandon your team mid-season without as much as a phone call..........wow.....HIGH STANDARDS......LMAO.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #25
Frank Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I took your whole Kobe character issues thing seriously UNTIL you listed Ceballos.....LMAO....I guess it's ok to abandon your team mid-season without as much as a phone call..........wow.....HIGH STANDARDS......LMAO.

You misunderstand. BEFORE he went AWOL, he was my fave Laker. Which is why I said he was on my faves list from THEN (i.e., in the period between Magic and Shaq). Obviously the AWOL thing changed my perception of him. At one point in time (~1994) he WAS (past tense) my fave Laker. Hope I've made it clear for you.

Last edited by Frank Foley : 02-26-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #26
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Mine is the most underrated Laker of all time, Byron Scott.

Also Jerry West (same state), Michael Cooper, AC Green, Magic, Luke Walton, Kobe, and now PAU!!!!
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:51 AM   #27
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

80's: Magic, also the reason I started watching ball.
90's: Nick the quick!! the mid 90s team tested my loyalty as I was the only teenager cheering for a non-contender at the time.
00's: Fox Horry Fish trio.
05's: Gasol!!! Before he came to the Lakers my top 3 players in the league were Kidd RayRay and Gasol. Easy.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #28
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

Haha well i thought i would do it this way since everyone has put all the obvious favorite lakers ima put some of my not so famous lakers

Nick van exel

devon george

rick foxx

ya know just people that helped bigg

turiaf

farmar

vujacic

bynum
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #29
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Nick the Quick. He was such a good pg and clutch. Came out of the 2nr round and surprised evy one.

Byron Scott was one of my faves too. Underrated pg.

Of course magic and kobe as well
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #30
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Well, I've only lived in LA and been a basketball fan since 1999, but back then my favorite was Horry. Now it's Ariza, but that's aside from Kobe, who is so good it's not really fair to pick him as a favorite.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: