Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #31
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Whos is your favorite laker

Magic Johnson, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Kobe, and Rick Fox.
Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #32
Stupidhead4
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Stupidhead4 has an OK reputation so far

First time poster...
Everyone forgot Robert Horry...AKA Big Shot Bobby..
Also gotta have love for Kobe, Shaq, and Magic. At least for me they are the faces of the franchise.
I am also a fan of Ronnie Turiaf. Similar to my game not the most skilled yet a tough player that does the dirty work. Plus you got to love his attitude. Teams need at least one of these type of players to win a championship.
Stupidhead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:59 PM   #33
Cautious_Clay
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Cautious_Clay has an OK reputation so far

My first post. Here goes.

It's gotta be Magic!

It can't be Kobe!

And Kareem is right after the Magic Man.

More recent favorites. Sasha. How could you not like a face like that and the way he plays.
Cautious_Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #34
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

right now, I'm going with Sasha!
watch out... he is just now finding his rythym. Once he gets going, he is our very own Microwave.
I also like how he gets into the opponent defensively.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #35
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

mine has been d fish since he was about his third or fourth year. That guy will stand in front of a runaway freight train to take the charge. always very professional, great locker room guy, humble, a big gamer. came out of a small school and become a very good NBA player. his work ethic is rivaled by none. c'mon, the guy cried after signing with GS a few years ago. Guy got paid, but still felt bad about leaving the lakers. how many nba'ers do you know that would do that. and needless to say "0.4"
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #36
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Magic Johnson is the best player that ever played the Game. That why I'm a laker fan for life.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:07 PM   #37
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
You misunderstand. BEFORE he went AWOL, he was my fave Laker. Which is why I said he was on my faves list from THEN (i.e., in the period between Magic and Shaq). Obviously the AWOL thing changed my perception of him. At one point in time (~1994) he WAS (past tense) my fave Laker. Hope I've made it clear for you.

Just having fun with you Frank.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #38
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

old lakers i also like rambis, besides magic... anyone remember the rambis youth group?

gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #39
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Ervin Magic Johnson, Jerry West, Kareem Adbul Jabbar, Michael Cooper I could go on forever.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #40
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

current: turiaf!

past: madsen, rambis, cooper

and of course magic
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #41
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Cool Re: Whos is your favorite laker

Chick Hearns Laker's Girls Magic Laker's Girls Bynum Laker's Girls Kobe Laker's Girls Vlade Laker's Girls Nick Laker's Girls Cedric Laker's Girls Cambell Laker's Girls Worthy Laker's Girls Doug Laker's Girls West Laker's Girls Mr. Buss Laker's Girls Jimmy Laker's Girls Phil Laker's Girls Pau Laker's Girls Turiaf Laker's Girls Horry and Paula Abdul!!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:50 PM   #42
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation

Chick BABY :)
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #43
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far

Past:
Magic - Kareem - Coop - Scott and Worthy (I'll throw Vlade some love too because he was a good center for us) - Shaq when he cared.

Present:
Farmar - Fish - Kobe (if he keeps his yap shut) - Ronny - PAU BABY!

But really, I love watching Laker basketball period - no matter what the squad.

We forget Terry Teagle (I liked his heart), Mychal Tompson, Sedale Threatt, Elden Campbell (who was a highlight reel earlier), Nick the quick, Rodman was a Laker for awhile, AC Green (another personal fave).

Wilt, Jamal Wilkes, Rambis, so forth and so on.

And whatever happened to Mike Penberthy? He was John Paxson like.

Basically - anyone who gave a damn that put on the purple and gold.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: