Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-27-2006, 02:55 PM   #31
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
What have you accomplished in the present? No one is going to look back 10 years from now and say the Mavs made the Finals in 2006, it's all about the rings. Yeah sure, blame the refs.

And what have YOU accomplished in the present? With the supposed best player in the league and you can't even get more then 45 wins and a trip out of the first round?

No one is gonna look back 10 years from now and say your boy was the best player in the league because he couldn't get past the first round.

Laker fans can only talk about the past because they have nothing to show of the present
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #32
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

San Antonio will remain the biggest challenge in the west in my eyes. They may be getting older as a whole but they still have guys who cause alot of problems with their speed. Tony Parker and Manu.

Then there is Tim Duncan who has abused us over the years although one would hope that with an improved frontline and hoping that the frontline is actually heathly we can do a better job on him. A heathly KT and Amare will make It tougher.

Dallas will be a force no doubt but a heathly Suns team should be able to beat the mavs in a 7 game series. We nearly forced a game 7 against them last year even without Amare, a heathly KT and Raja missing a couple of games. Although yes Dallas have improved their roster since then but not so much that the Suns should be concerned. We also added to our roster by adding Marcus Banks which IMO is better than what they have added in terms of pure talent.

In the east you have Miami of course with Wade and Shaq they can beat anybody as they proved by winning It all. They have a soild supporting cast but the problem they have had is they have failed to improve their roster. Yes they brought everybody back but you need to ADD to your team from a year ago which they have failed to do.

May be biased but there's no reason If we are heathly that we shouldn't win it all. We have the best overall roster in the league.

Amare will take some time to be the old Amare but by come end of the season he should be where he needs to be. Until then him averaging 17 to 19 and 8 or so should be expected.
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:14 PM   #33
lakersfoelyfe
I airball my layups

lakersfoelyfe has an OK reputation so far
Default just my opinion......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
And what have YOU accomplished in the present? With the supposed best player in the league and you can't even get more then 45 wins and a trip out of the first round?

No one is gonna look back 10 years from now and say your boy was the best player in the league because he couldn't get past the first round.

Laker fans can only talk about the past because they have nothing to show of the present

81 pts from the best player in the world, that is the present............plus no one might remember this 10 years from now but mavs fan will always remember the name KOBE, the player who outscored the whole team.

plus 10 years from now the mavs will be remembered as the team that almost made it...........just like the sonics, jazz, blazers, nets
lakersfoelyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:18 PM   #34
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Welcome to the Suns board Amare32. I really like what you have posted so far and I hope you will stay a regular on here. Your posts have been intelligent and insightful and that is what we need here, another smart Suns fan to keep up discussion. The Suns board needs to be much more active and I hope you will stay and help us with that problem.

Thanks,

AIR SETH
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:49 PM   #35
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersfoelyfe
81 pts from the best player in the world, that is the present............plus no one might remember this 10 years from now but mavs fan will always remember the name KOBE, the player who outscored the whole team.

plus 10 years from now the mavs will be remembered as the team that almost made it...........just like the sonics, jazz, blazers, nets

A couple of regular season games that have no merit on team success?

Sure, hang your hat all you want on that. While teams like Dallas and Phoenix will compete for the title for years to come, teams like the Lakers will continue to be first round fodder.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:15 PM   #36
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

thats why im talkin about the future LakerDynasty, they could be horrible in a couple years, personally even tho i hate them they will probably still be a little above mediocre but no more championships......allen iverson was the best player in the league when they went to the finals and where is his team now?
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #37
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
Welcome to the Suns board Amare32. I really like what you have posted so far and I hope you will stay a regular on here. Your posts have been intelligent and insightful and that is what we need here, another smart Suns fan to keep up discussion. The Suns board needs to be much more active and I hope you will stay and help us with that problem.

Thanks,

AIR SETH

Thanks, I do plan to stick around for sure.

I actually did full game previews last year and the year before on ASFN forum and I might start doing them again and will post game threads on here as well when the season starts. They were quite successful on there and on other boards I have posted at.
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 05:02 PM   #38
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
i'm kinda afraid of the Spurs... that's why the standings are very important... lets hope someone beat the Spurs for us... (eg Mavs)

its all mental...they beat em there will be no more fear
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 05:07 PM   #39
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lakers will never become the Clippers, be realistic. Not as long as they have the best player in the league. And they won 3 in a row a few years ago, not that long ago.

and what if kobe gets mysteriously injured and he's unable to play forever and ever and ever...? don't count your chickens before they've hatche cuz u never know what might happen...

the won 3 in a row but they will never win one again ok? they wont unless they make another dynasty-worthy team so don't talk unless they've won...you laker fans talk as if you guys had won the championship this year but you didn't so stop opening your big mouth to say things that happened "a few years ago"...

face it you guys were eliminated after blowing a 3-1 lead by the PHOENIX SUNS...who actually got to the WCFs who cares what happened "a few years ago" we're talking NOW...this day and age..

now go back to the lakers forum
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #40
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
and what if kobe gets mysteriously injured and he's unable to play forever and ever and ever...? don't count your chickens before they've hatche cuz u never know what might happen...

the won 3 in a row but they will never win one again ok? they wont unless they make another dynasty-worthy team so don't talk unless they've won...you laker fans talk as if you guys had won the championship this year but you didn't so stop opening your big mouth to say things that happened "a few years ago"...

face it you guys were eliminated after blowing a 3-1 lead by the PHOENIX SUNS...who actually got to the WCFs who cares what happened "a few years ago" we're talking NOW...this day and age..

now go back to the lakers forum
Yeah and you have the "Two time Mvp" who hasn't even sent u guys to the finals despite having another all star on his team and two the year before. And yeah we didn't win the championship, but neither did you. In fact, the Lakers were 1 rebound shy of eliminating the Suns. What if the whole Suns team dies on a plane crash on their way to a game. anybody could play that game.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:59 AM   #41
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah and you have the "Two time Mvp" who hasn't even sent u guys to the finals despite having another all star on his team and two the year before. And yeah we didn't win the championship, but neither did you. In fact, the Lakers were 1 rebound shy of eliminating the Suns. What if the whole Suns team dies on a plane crash on their way to a game. anybody could play that game.

well...i'm not the one running my "mouth" in other team forums talking smack with nothing to back it up...and i don't care if they were one rebound shy of it...i don't care if kobe missed the last shot by half a millimeter okay? in sports it's win or lose, the fact is you lost...and the suns went to the WCF because they won..by a point or by a millimeter or by a harshly called game, we won...and you didn't that's all it really comes down to.... win or lose...you lost, we won...too bad 4 u...now will you please have some respect for the forum where people talk about the suns and not brag about the lakers?
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:26 AM   #42
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Lightbulb Faker Fans trashing other teams Forums

Faker Dumbasty and the rest leaving their stench is this forum too.
Agree with Sun fans, Faker fans stick to the Faker forum and gag on Ms Bryant's long one as usual. Leave the real game discussion to the knowledgeable fans of the rest of the league's teams like the Clippers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns etc.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:06 AM   #43
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
Faker Dumbasty and the rest leaving their stench is this forum too.
Agree with Sun fans, Faker fans stick to the Faker forum and gag on Ms Bryant's long one as usual. Leave the real game discussion to the knowledgeable fans of the rest of the league's teams like the Clippers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns etc.
Go grab Kaman's nuts you dumb pansy. Knowledgeable? I've seen your comments and you know nothing about basketball bandwagoner.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #44
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs up Ban Laker Dynasty from this forum too

Keep the fool confined to the LAker forum and let the good fans of their teams and others have an intelligent discussion about the game.

Back to the game, the Suns and Clips will be in a dog fight for the Pacific and the winner of the Division will advance to WCF. The keys for the Suns are Amare's health and the continued development of Boris Diaw along with another awesome season from Steve Nash. The keys for the Clips will be another MVP type season for EB, a healthy Sammy, continued development of KAveman and Livingstick, a healthy bench with big minute contributions from Corey Maggette, Timmy Thomas, and Jumping James Singleton. As for the rest of the Pacific, every team will be competitive and play the role of spoiler down the stretch including the City with Nellie coaching.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:52 PM   #45
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
Keep the fool confined to the LAker forum and let the good fans of their teams and others have an intelligent discussion about the game.

Back to the game, the Suns and Clips will be in a dog fight for the Pacific and the winner of the Division will advance to WCF. The keys for the Suns are Amare's health and the continued development of Boris Diaw along with another awesome season from Steve Nash. The keys for the Clips will be another MVP type season for EB, a healthy Sammy, continued development of KAveman and Livingstick, a healthy bench with big minute contributions from Corey Maggette, Timmy Thomas, and Jumping James Singleton. As for the rest of the Pacific, every team will be competitive and play the role of spoiler down the stretch including the City with Nellie coaching.
Rather yet, let's ban your ass. Clips and Suns in a Dogfight? You can't beat the Suns, dream on. And even then there's still San Antonio and Dallas who are far superior to your team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: