Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-31-2006, 02:53 PM   #46
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Lawler is kissing some major butt. I predict a Sweep for the Suns should they meet in the playoffs this year.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:51 PM   #47
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Please take the LA argument elsewhere.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:52 PM   #48
zident
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zident has no real reputation yet.
Default suns great moves this offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lawler is kissing some major butt. I predict a Sweep for the Suns should they meet in the playoffs this year.

hahaha yeah this yo boy perezident back at ya....... i agree with u dynasty lawler is kissing butt ...but it doesnt matter thats his rights to kiss but ...hahah thats the team that eliminated them in round 2.Also the lakers fans always live in the past when their not talkin about that horry shot at the buzzer thier talking about that fisher shot GET OVER IT!!!!. and you guys still lost to the pistons u guys got embarrased. I HATE THE LAKERS I HATE KOBE!! WHAT A LOSER...... My team is sacramento lol but i know for sure the lakers and goldenstate will be fighting for last place in the pacific for sure suns have it in the bags, i'm no to sure about the clipps but if you ask me the dog fight will be between us and the clipps for spot number 2 to be honest....If u look at the offseason moves suns did an excelent job signin banks veteran erick...... also vet jones and also a big man who can run the floor and hit spot up jumpers n Marks...... thats chris mhims dream and idol lol he's long to be a player of marks caliber lol. Lets look at the lakers "a bunch of dead beats" aaron mackie(loser) shammond williams ( he drifts around the league more than drift wood n the ocean) and he is also a (loser) Cook???? stick a fork n him he's dun .....NEEDLESS TO GO ON??????? the lakers need to jus shut their mouths up and jus let the games sing for it self and stop runnin on with abunch of garbage that is in the past ...... i GAT SOME GOOD PAST.......Y dnt they talk about what happened in 1999 !!!!! they always wanna talk bout 2000 era talk bout 1999 lmao...huh??? dnt know well i'll remind ya!!!..... HEADLINES IN SAN AN........." LAKERS SWEPT OFF THE COURT N 4!!!!" spurs swept u guys noow thats some good past brag about that.....SAC for life Good luck g-state suns clipps (real pacific) teams this up comin season lets show them this isnt a dead division ...MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN......Lakers i said team so u guys dnt count hahahahah their not the lakers nor fakers...they ride on one man to save the day...so they are the los angeles KOBERS AKA (RAPERS)....lol i could see the mascot right now lol some handcuffs rope lube and some scratch marks lol

Last edited by zident : 08-31-2006 at 04:55 PM.
zident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:55 PM   #49
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zident
hahaha yeah this yo boy perezident back at ya....... i agree with u dynasty lawler is kissing butt ...but it doesnt matter thats his rights to kiss but ...hahah thats the team that eliminated them in round 2.Also the lakers fans always live in the past when their not talkin about that horry shot at the buzzer thier talking about that fisher shot GET OVER IT!!!!. and you guys still lost to the pistons u guys got embarrased. I HATE THE LAKERS I HATE KOBE!! WHAT A LOSER...... My team is sacramento lol but i know for sure the lakers and goldenstate will be fighting for last place in the pacific for sure suns have it in the bags, i'm no to sure about the clipps but if you ask me the dog fight will be between us and the clipps for spot number 2 to be honest....If u look at the offseason moves suns did an excelent job signin banks veteran erick...... also vet jones and also a big man who can run the floor and hit spot up jumpers n Marks...... thats chris mhims dream and idol lol he's long to be a player of marks caliber lol. Lets look at the lakers "a bunch of dead beats" aaron mackie(loser) shammond williams ( he drifts around the league more than drift wood n the ocean) and he is also a (loser) Cook???? stick a fork n him he's dun .....NEEDLESS TO GO ON??????? the lakers need to jus shut their mouths up and jus let the games sing for it self and stop runnin on with abunch of garbage that is in the past ...... i GAT SOME GOOD PAST.......Y dnt they talk about what happened in 1999 !!!!! they always wanna talk bout 2000 era talk bout 1999 lmao...huh??? dnt know well i'll remind ya!!!..... HEADLINES IN SAN AN........." LAKERS SWEPT OFF THE COURT N 4!!!!" spurs swept u guys noow thats some good past brag about that.....SAC for life Good luck g-state suns clipps (real pacific) teams this up comin season lets show them this isnt a dead division ...MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN......Lakers i said team so u guys dnt count hahahahah their not the lakers nor fakers...they ride on one man to save the day...so they are the los angeles KOBERS AKA (RAPERS)....lol i could see the mascot right now lol some handcuffs rope lube and some scratch marks lol
Omg like wow so the suns are great lmao lakers suck ass lollll kobe is a rapist wowzzzzerrs wow yea like totally we are gonna smoke them lollll woww dude omgerzzzzzzzz kobe is a ballhoggggg go suns yey suns win 5 chips in a row we da best lolll kobe sucks nash 4 mvp omgggggggg LMAOOOO
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:03 PM   #50
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

i have some good questions for all laker-freaks that come on this message board.....who will have a better record this season suns or lakers? who will be a higher seed in the playoffs this year? who will make it farther in the playoffs this year? who will be the first to say well none of that matters cuz back in the day the lakers won a bunch of rings? and now im going to turn into devils advocate and say this......i am now a celtics fan and even tho my team blows right now we have won more titles than any other team ever and thats all that matters.......sound familiar to some other fans of another team i already mentioned?
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #51
TRapsFan4Lyf
I brick open layups

TRapsFan4Lyf has an OK reputation so far

lol lakers-suns rivalry.. ALMOST as heated as the raptors-knicks rivalry as who will be the least crappiest team of next season. so sick of all the fighting on the raptors board.. damn new york fans think knicks can get 50+ wins..
TRapsFan4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:13 AM   #52
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn laker fans are still bitter over the 3-1 lead we took from their beloved Kobe...

so they take it out on us
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:28 AM   #53
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

the Fakers suck (especially Kobe)... admit it...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #54
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRapsFan4Lyf
lol lakers-suns rivalry.. ALMOST as heated as the raptors-knicks rivalry as who will be the least crappiest team of next season. so sick of all the fighting on the raptors board.. damn new york fans think knicks can get 50+ wins..
See, this is what I hate. Right now, the Lakers aren't really even in the Suns class in all honesty even though the series went 7, so I don't know why it's turned into this big rivalry here.

It pretty much boils down the Laker fans hating any team that knocks them out of the playoffs, so they provoke stupid, unrealistic arguments that piss off other team's posters, and thus the rivalry begins.

I don't see it as a rivalry at all.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:56 AM   #55
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
See, this is what I hate. Right now, the Lakers aren't really even in the Suns class in all honesty even though the series went 7, so I don't know why it's turned into this big rivalry here.

It pretty much boils down the Laker fans hating any team that knocks them out of the playoffs, so they provoke stupid, unrealistic arguments that piss off other team's posters, and thus the rivalry begins.

I don't see it as a rivalry at all.

100% agree.

Its not even close to being a rivalry. The Suns are title contenders. The Lakers are barely playoff contenders.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 02:04 AM   #56
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
There wont be much of a fight...they fight through the game but they never actually delay the game for a mele.

Besides Kobe is stronger .

Tell that to raja when he threw kobe down
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: