Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #1
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Thank you, Detroit, for Ben Wallace! From: Chicago

Wow! Not only did the Bulls add Ben Wallace but he was subracted from the division rival Pistons. I have a thought and I need your input, Pistons fans. Didn't you guys trade Milicic for the sole reason of saving cap space to resign Wallace? I don't get it. I'm so confused, but happy that the Bulls added Wallace. I'm glad I kept my season tickets! Bulls vs Detroit games will rock next year! We'll see if Rasheed has something to smile about this year. Oh..on top of it....Indiana just lost Peja also! I'm loving this and so is the rest of chicago! Go Bulls!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:24 PM   #2
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

LeBron will wipe the floor with your asses, Cleveland will win the division title. Even if by some miricale and you guys win it, next year you won't have the money to resign Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon. When they are gone you will be dominated. You will be LeBron's personal toilet paper.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:41 PM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Wow! Not only did the Bulls add Ben Wallace but he was subracted from the division rival Pistons. I have a thought and I need your input, Pistons fans. Didn't you guys trade Milicic for the sole reason of saving cap space to resign Wallace? I don't get it. I'm so confused, but happy that the Bulls added Wallace. I'm glad I kept my season tickets! Bulls vs Detroit games will rock next year! We'll see if Rasheed has something to smile about this year. Oh..on top of it....Indiana just lost Peja also! I'm loving this and so is the rest of chicago! Go Bulls!
you do understand that even though Ben is an amazzzinnggg defender hes probably the biggest offensive liability. And with Peja, he was past his prime, Hornets are soooo dumb for signing him for how much they did. If Indy gets Al Harrington, they'll be an amazing team next year, as long as they can stay healthy!! I dont know if you've heard, but theres rumors that Bulls might also get KG, with Ben and KG up front, they'll be stacked
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:20 PM   #4
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
you do understand that even though Ben is an amazzzinnggg defender hes probably the biggest offensive liability. And with Peja, he was past his prime, Hornets are soooo dumb for signing him for how much they did. If Indy gets Al Harrington, they'll be an amazing team next year, as long as they can stay healthy!! I dont know if you've heard, but theres rumors that Bulls might also get KG, with Ben and KG up front, they'll be stacked

Doesn't anyone but me realize this

Bulls + Ben Wallace + Kevin Garnett = No Cap Room = - Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich

Without those two the Bulls will be the Timberwolves
Old 07-04-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

theyre probly gonna trade chandler for pj brown which will cut salary this year, help them this year, and pj is in the last year on his contract makin 8 mill per year. So they WILL have money to resign hinrich and gordon.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Do you think Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich will resign for anything less than 10 million per year, Chicago can't afford that. They will have to choose between keeping Gordon or Hinrich
Old 07-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #7
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12

Co-Signed!
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #8
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Do you think Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich will resign for anything less than 10 million per year, Chicago can't afford that. They will have to choose between keeping Gordon or Hinrich

resign? i don't think either one will be stepping down from their current positions...
Old 07-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #9
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Doesn't anyone but me realize this

Bulls + Ben Wallace + Kevin Garnett = No Cap Room = - Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich

Without those two the Bulls will be the Timberwolves

well, thanks for proving that you are a fuking idiot!

Birds' Rights

Look 'em up Einstein.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #10
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

I don't feel like it, explain it to me you peenus consultant
Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #11
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

KnicksFan sounds bitter. Gordon and Hinrich can be re-signed. Also..this is John Paxson..NOT Isiah Thomas. He's not dumb enought to sign Ben Wallace and lose Hinrich AND Gordon. All he needs to do is trade Chandler who get's over 10 mil I think...and that creates alot of space to re-sign Hinrich and Gordon. We didn't sign Ben to score...we brought him to dominate the boards and play D. Gordon will NOT get 10 mil....come on now. He's a scorer...but not a 10 mil scorer. Damn..people hate on the Bulls too much. Who's the dummy that said Cleveland will rock?? Are you serious?? Cleveland? I'm more afraid of the Pistons. I agree about the Peja being past his good days. That was a questionable signing by the Hornets but STILL...to lose him for NOTHING? At least the Bulls lost Curry and still got the 2nd pick AND space to sign Ben Wallace. Pacers will be good again...but not good enough. Time will tell this tale!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:40 PM   #12
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation

Quote:

i say they keep hinrich i mean its hard to find a good white player
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:24 AM   #13
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Chicago can have Wallace. He isn't good for nothing expect defense. Amir Johnson is the future of Detroit.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #14
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

As much of a Ben Wallace fan I am he is not worth anywhere near what the Bulls are paying him right now, and after two or three seasons he will be regarded as one of the most overpaid players in the league. Giving a massive pay increase to a guy who has declined significantly each of the past few seasons is just stupid. I figured a while back that this was Ben Wallace's last season as a Piston for that very reason.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:10 PM   #15
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
Chicago can have Wallace. He isn't good for nothing expect defense. Amir Johnson is the future of Detroit.

I've never seen Amir play, how is he?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: