Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
aabanilla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

aabanilla has an OK reputation so far
Default old timer checking in...

I see Purps still posts here
Crisoner dragged me out to say hello

what's Laker fans, I used to post a TON here at ISH
I probably won't be posting regularly, but I still love the Lakers, and I miss having a place to talk about them!

Is the Laker thread still popping?
It used to be the busiest place @ ISH
aabanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: old timer checking in...

Welcome back :) I'm a newer poster, but I am enjoying my time here, we have some really good regulars.

The Laker forum is definately the most active of all the teams here.

Post away, we always enjoy peoples input.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah welcome back, you should post more often (unlike me) heheh
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember seeing your screen name around in the past, but its been a long time. Welcome back. You should find a way to participate here if you can find time. The Laker forum is the most active team forum on the site.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Before I was fully computer-literate, I would occasionally lurk on the old EZ board ISH. "Aabs" (as they called him) was easily one of its classiest, most respected posters. Good to see you drop in, Sir, and I hope all is well.

On a related note, I wish other EZ boarders (like Laker Logic and elementally school/morale) still posted here regularly. I loved to watch them go back and forth with the anti-fans.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
Before I was fully computer-literate, I would occasionally lurk on the old EZ board ISH. "Aabs" (as they called him) was easily one of its classiest, most respected posters. Good to see you drop in, Sir, and I hope all is well.

On a related note, I wish other EZ boarders (like Laker Logic and elementally school/morale) still posted here regularly. I loved to watch them go back and forth with the anti-fans.

I knew you were a seasoned vet!

Old 02-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
Frank Foley

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I knew you were a seasoned vet!

Huh? Not this again. FF is the first and only account I've ever had on ISH. I don't know how to make it more clear than that. And I was a freshman in college when I lurked on the old boards, so I'm only "seasoned" in the loosest sense of the word. I'm not some crusty old rooster, despite my curmudgeonly qualities.

Now get off my lawn. Damn whippersnappers.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #8
SoCalMike

Quote:
Huh? Not this again. FF is the first and only account I've ever had on ISH. I don't know how to make it more clear than that. And I was a freshman in college when I lurked on the old boards, so I'm only "seasoned" in the loosest sense of the word. I'm not some crusty old rooster, despite my curmudgeonly qualities.

Now get off my lawn. Damn whippersnappers.

Put a fork in it... you are seasoned!

(and thats a compliment)

Old 02-27-2008, 01:15 AM   #9
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

It's weird but I know quite a bit about you. You're filipino, 5'5'', you actually met a girl and went out on a date with her on ISH from way back.

Anyways welcome back.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:41 AM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you back man.

Hey everyone..........

me... Aabs...Purps...Bellringer...Laker4life etc. We were all posting here during the Trifecta years. Good to see him back every now and then. Just gives me the feeling that good times are heading our way again!!!

Go Lakers!!!! Lets bring that trophy home soon....and often!!!!

Last edited by crisoner : 02-27-2008 at 03:43 AM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #11
Frank Foley

Quote:
Put a fork in it... you are seasoned!
(and thats a compliment)

If I am "seasoned," good sir, then what are you? This font is white.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
SoCalMike

Quote:
If I am "seasoned," good sir, then what are you? This font is white.

I am dead and gone... lol

Old 02-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #13
Frank Foley

Quote:
I am dead and gone... lol

Then who am I talking to? Was our entire conversation just a figment of my imagination? Am I even replying to a real post?
Old 02-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #14
SoCalMike

Quote:
Then who am I talking to? Was our entire conversation just a figment of my imagination? Am I even replying to a real post?

No, it never happened. This website will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #15
aabanilla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

aabanilla has an OK reputation so far

I see somethings will never change
aabanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: