Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #16
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Blazers vs. Lakers, 2/26/08, 7:30PM PST, Staples Center

We did not match their energy in the first half with the exception of the Turiaf block Sasha 3 sequence.

We have to keep the pressure on them and keep forcing the jump shots in the second half, but right now we are not playing well enough to win this one.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #17
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Blazers vs. Lakers, 2/26/08, 7:30PM PST, Staples Center

Well at least we cut thier lead in half

Less touches for Luke the better. I cringe when he touches the ball. I havent done that since Smush.

We should crawl back in as long as Odom stops getting nailed for ticky tack fouls.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #18
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

We need rebounds... BYNUM!!!!!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:54 PM   #19
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
We need rebounds... BYNUM!!!!!
Talking about rebounds i bet 5 buck on Odom he will get more than 11 boards this game Im lost.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:38 AM   #20
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

I really like what I'm seeing from Farmar and Sascha...Theyre proving tonight that theyre mentally strong and won't fold under pressure and thats the one thing that i've been worried about come playoff time
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #21
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, what a game... it was a strange one and I thought for sure, the Blazers were gonna win. I am pleased that the Lakers grinded this one out... props to Kobe as usual, Farmar and LO for the boards they needed in the 4th quarter.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:58 AM   #22
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Wow, what a game... it was a strange one and I thought for sure, the Blazers were gonna win. I am pleased that the Lakers grinded this one out... props to Kobe as usual, Farmar and LO for the boards they needed in the 4th quarter.

ya, it shows that even with such a flat game on our part and ntn going our way, we have reached that level were we still can muster a win..

also a thought, even though kobe relativly had a good game, i think portlands length and athletesism really bothered kobe..
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 AM   #23
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Man, its like the Lakers are willing themselves to win now. Thats great, thats how champions play.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #24
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

An ugly game for sure, but it was nice to see the Lakers fight through their sluggishness and steal a win. The rebounding was aweful in the first half. Pau got worked defensively. I think he plays better defense when he gets angry...we need an angry Pau!

Maybe it was he haircut?
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:39 AM   #25
Stupidhead4
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Stupidhead4 has an OK reputation so far

I loved last night game. When the shots aren't falling, you got to win a bit dirty with good defense and just being tougher then the other team. Of course it does help we got KB24; when we were hurting early in the game Kobe kept us in it as he usually does.

The past couple years we have been hurting guys, I am starting to get that excited feeling I haven't felt sense Shaq left. I feel good about things to come..

Lamarcus Aldridge is a stud, luckily we were able to contain him in the 2nd half.
Stupidhead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: