Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 08-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

These rankings dont matter to me as long as their in the top 10. As far as high school competition goes, it's really hard to rank players who are obviously above and beyond the competition. Hopefully we see Rose and Gordon together.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
He finished at No. 13 in the RSCI, with only Hoopscoop (who's retarded, anyway) ranking him lower than 17th.

now that is a more realistic list, although I see Earl Clarke and Due Crews just a tad bit lower.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #18
johnnysnowshoe21
Can barely lace up my sneakers

johnnysnowshoe21 has an OK reputation so far

all i got to say is donte greene this kid can play i think hes worth a top 10 i mean this kid has the slikest spin move ive ever see i think hes a 9 and jerryd bayless is not a top ten i like scout.com better
johnnysnowshoe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:55 AM   #19
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:28 AM   #20
ThaKing
Decent playground baller

ThaKing has an OK reputation so far

^^^

Yea, what a f^ckin idiot. Do they have schools where you're from?
ThaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #21
johnnysnowshoe21

ok you ****ing faggets do you guys have lifes? get over it are you a ****ing teacher? didn't think so you *****es.

better grammar faggets>?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:01 AM   #22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

scout is better then rivals
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:10 PM   #23
CVMerlot954

CVMerlot954 has an OK reputation so far

Hey, TheGame414, you know your stuff when it comes to H.S. basketball,.. I gotta read some of ya other post to gain some knowledge,.. I'm wondering, what you think about the NBA draft class of '07? Which NBA teams you think will be in the lottery, and which player(s) they'll draft? Do you know of any video links to Greg Oden? I saw one good post move, and a short jumper on ESPN a long time ago. The other videos I saw of him were on youtube, and all he did was dunk the ball. I've nothing against that. But at the H.S. level, he should be working on his post moves, shooting a mid-range jumper, passing out of the double or triple team, and what not. But all I see is dunk after dunk. It's gotta me sick. If you know any video links or clips, please let me know. Peace out.
CVMerlot954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:36 PM   #24
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysnowshoe21
ok you ****ing faggets do you guys have lifes? get over it are you a ****ing teacher? didn't think so you *****es.

better grammar faggets>?

Wow calm down. Apparently they don't have schools where you're from. It's lives not lifes and "******" is with an o. Also you missed a few commas retard.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #25
johnnysnowshoe21

ok illini fan i was saying ****** so it wouldn't blank it out, plus why would i need a comma if i didn't have a run on you f-ucking girl
Old 08-17-2006, 07:09 PM   #26
bennymitch671

bennymitch671 has an OK reputation so far

wow johnny u are slow.!
bennymitch671 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: