Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Congrats to SoCalMike - NEW moderator!!!

SoCalmike is now a moderator of your Los Angeles Lakers forum. Well deserved, quality poster and person.

He should help me keep lakerfreak in check now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Congrats to SoCalMike - NEW moderator!!!

CONGRATULATIONS - Well deserved, and I'm sure you'll do a great job!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm excited about this!

Congrats SoCal!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I enjoy your posts and contributions to the forum, you should do a fine job.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Congratulations.....I hope you see this before lakerfreak deletes it....lol.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

We have a pimp as our new moderator.... Congrats soCal you are the man...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Congratulations.....I hope you see this before lakerfreak deletes it....lol.

that made my day.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow cool, now i can stop paying lakerfreak to keep my posts up....

congrats so cal you'll be great....

Last edited by gts : 02-27-2008 at 05:53 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #9
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

CONGRATS!!!!! You are the perfect pimp for the job!!!
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Congrads!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

For Once.....I can Say Well Deserved

Congratulations
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh wow, I did not expect anyone to say anything. Now I am embarassed.

I promise you this. I will not go to the dark side. Consider me a young Luke Skywalker. Hotsizzle is Obi Wan, and Lakerfreak represents the dark side... he is Darth Vader.

Seriously, like a good referee, it is my hope that my moderation duties (if any) go un-noticed so that the flow of the board occurs naturally.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by SoCalMike : 02-27-2008 at 06:13 PM.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #13
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats man!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #14
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Oh wow, I did not expect anyone to say anything. Now I am embarassed.

I promise you this. I will not go to the dark side. Consider me a young Luke Skywalker. Hotsizzle is Obi Wan, and Lakerfreak represents the dark side... he is Darth Vader.

Seriously, like a good referee, it is my hope that my moderation duties (if any) go un-notied so that the flow of the board occurs naturally.

Thanks everyone!

The chosen one has spoken! Congrats man!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Congrats man!!!

shut the Fu*k up man what do you mean "Congrats"?

just testing socal on his first day..

you know i love ya crisoner...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: