Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller
 
lakers4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 201
lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Double Standard

I may have gloated a little too much over the Suns losing and the current Lakers winning streak on the main board. But it seems that it is ok for Boston, Phoenix, Spurs, etc. fans to bash away on Ko-me Bryant and the Lakers when they are losing. But say one bad thing against the Shaq trade (one of the worst blunders in NBA history) or Diaw vs Marion, or the Suns demise and I get blasted every which way but loose just because I am a Lakers fan. I am not normally a gloating person but I guess the New England Patriots fans got under my skin so bad during the football season, that it is hard not to gloat when the Lakers look like the best team in the West. I don't think they are invincible by any stretch, but they certainly look better than the Suns. I don't think the Suns can win in the playoffs this year. In fact, at their current rate of losing, they may not even make the playoffs.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,361
SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Double Standard

I think your point is well taken. Not that you are asking for advice, but my feelings are that you should try to rise above it and not let it bother you. Just ignore it. If you respond, you are feeding them what they want.

I am not saying that I am perfect at ignoring trolls, but I am trying harder not to let it bother me.

Treat others as you would wish to be treated. And if that does not work, use the force!



SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!
 
SourGrapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,155
SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

yeah the hatred for the lakers or lakers fans is pretty palpable. its like its exhausting just reading some of the threads in the nba forum. i dont want to see what it will be like when (heaven forbid) something negative happens to our team.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller
 
lakers4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 201
lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I think your point is well taken. Not that you are asking for advice, but my feelings are that you should try to rise above it and not let it bother you. Just ignore it. If you respond, you are feeding them what they want.

I am not saying that I am perfect at ignoring trolls, but I am trying harder not to let it bother me.

Treat others as you would wish to be treated. And if that does not work, use the force!




The force sounds good. I try to live my normal life outside of sports (yeah, I admit there is one) as a humble person. I guess I just use sports to unwind and live vicariously through my favorite teams. Sometimes it is hard not to gloat when your team is doing well. But I guess I will take your advice and try to rise above the trolls and not become one myself. I have long gotten over being so passionate about my favorites that I will die from a heart attack rooting for them. I used to be AWFUL and probably lost my first wife (not that it is a BAD thing) due to my tirades when the Lakers, Runnin Rebels, Steelers teams lost.

I vow to do better. (Except when it comes to the Suns and Celtics (who I hate with a passion back to the Jerry West days))
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
Kappy
Local High School Star
 
Kappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,031
Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Double Standard

I, too, sometimes find myself getting into useless arguments with trolls. Which is really weird for me, because I'm usually a very calm rational thinking individual. It's also a bit strange because I'm sure many of the trolls are much younger than I (and it's strange arguing with a 16-17-18 year old). It's like I'm arguing with my daughter.......which, well, father knows best !! Anyway, I'm learning very quickly to ignore them ...... I mean, arguing with them is like arguing with my shoe .... YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE OR ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!! Stay strong!!!!! :)

Last edited by Kappy : 02-28-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

I rarely see Suns fans bashing Kobe or the Lakers as much as Lakers fans have been bashing the Suns/Shaq lately. The Suns have a couple trolls but nowhere near as much as the Lakers do.

My problem with all this conversation lately is most Lakers fans made up there mind about the trade before Shaq even played a game. It was obvious the Suns needed time to gel but Lakers fans want to come to conclusions after 5 games(tough 5 games.)

You guys pretty much ask for all the hate. Of course there have always been Anti Kobe trolls but they are mostly Jordan fans. The amount of hate and stupidity that has been spewed my way is disgusting lately. I have no problem with you guys having opinions but when you guys repeat it EVERY DAY CONSTANTLY it gets a lil bit ridiculous. I also find it ridiculous that you guys wanna overrate Marion now even though before the trade all you guys talked about is how useless Marion is against the Lakers.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #7
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Frank Foley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 760
Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Double Standard

I get irritated too, but them's the breaks. There are a whole bunch of intellectual midgets on the main forum but, while Celtics and Cavs fans have already excommunicated their most idiotic posters, we Laker fans tend to ignore the ranting of some of our froth-mouthed compatriots. A whole bunch of them popped up after the Gasol trade, and now they're making the rest of us look bad.

I think I've reported posts everyday this past week, but usually it involves "Kobe>Magic/MJ/Bird" posts that aren't per se offensive, and the mods don't do anything.

Really, the people that irritate me more are the posters who group the reasonable fans in with the lunatics. On ISH, that kind of treatment is almost exclusively limited to Laker fans. You don't see people comparing GetBuckets or MaxFly with kgisbigticket/dwade3ai3. You don't see B-Low or RedBlack getting compared to PleezeBelieve. Yet, for some reason, anyone with "Lakers" in their username or avatar automatically has to defend the insane ramblings of [insert crazy Lakers fan here].

I'm hoping the trolling will level off at some point, because it's the main reason why I rarely post in the main forum anymore.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
Lakers13
Reload Time
 
Lakers13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 4,547
Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
I get irritated too, but them's the breaks. There are a whole bunch of intellectual midgets on the main forum but, while Celtics and Cavs fans have already excommunicated their most idiotic posters, we Laker fans tend to ignore the ranting of some of our froth-mouthed compatriots. A whole bunch of them popped up after the Gasol trade, and now they're making the rest of us look bad.

I think I've reported posts everyday this past week, but usually it involves "Kobe>Magic/MJ/Bird" posts that aren't per se offensive, and the mods don't do anything.

Really, the people that irritate me more are the posters who group the reasonable fans in with the lunatics. On ISH, that kind of treatment is almost exclusively limited to Laker fans. You don't see people comparing GetBuckets or MaxFly with kgisbigticket/dwade3ai3. You don't see B-Low or RedBlack getting compared to PleezeBelieve. Yet, for some reason, anyone with "Lakers" in their username or avatar automatically has to defend the insane ramblings of [insert crazy Lakers fan here].

I'm hoping the trolling will level off at some point, because it's the main reason why I rarely post in the main forum anymore.


CO-Sign!!!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28,027
gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
My problem with all this conversation lately is most Lakers fans made up there mind about the trade before Shaq even played a game.
I think suns fans are taking the critics handed shaqs way to personal..it's not that he's with the suns he gets blasted, it's because he's an old worn out guy that is not going to replace what the suns lost in marion... it would be the same with any team that picked up shaq in trade for the second most important player on the team...if shaq was traded to say the spurs for ginobli i'd say the same thing... if he got traded to the knicks for curry then i'd say good move...
it's not the suns/teams per se it's the players and talent level involved

Last edited by gts : 02-28-2008 at 03:20 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH
 
crisoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Californications
Posts: 12,448
crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Double Standard

LOL...Statman...rarely see bashing of the Lakers? Come on now....that like 80% of the posts on these boards.

But being a Laker fan you just got to get use to it. It's been that way for a long time....and it's because we win and we are the Lakers period.

Right when we lost to the Spurs in the playoffs in 03 you wouldn't believe the bashing on the boards. And of course I expected it because of the threepeat etc. And after losing to Detroit in the NBA Finals in 04...man...you can never hear the end of it. Then the fall out started and all these people started claiming their views of Kobe and the Lakers were truth (Kobe can never win without Shaq etc.)

And lets say we do win...these same people will still talk the same sh*t...and come up praising Gasol...or we cheated to get Gasol...or the refs didn't call this foul and that etc. It will never end....I call them broken records cause they say the same stuff all the time. And believe...Ive been on these boards for 8 years now...different h8ters with the same agenda. Might be the same people with different names....but ill name them.

In 99 it was the guy with the sn swizzbeats
In 2000 - 2001 it was TexasBatman
2001 - 2003 KP...he made a whole family thread (Anti Laker Fam) to hating the Lakers
From 03 until 05 or 06 aLLaRouNdPlaya
From 03 and sometimes now when ever the Laker lose etc....Knoeitawl

All the same really. They hate Kobe...complain about Kobe groupies destroying the boards (funny when they talk about Kobe more then your average Laker fan). Hated Shaq...but when he left treat Shaq as a saint. Always compare Kobe to Jordan while claiming they hate when the "gr0upies" do that. Claim they have superior basketball knowledge when all they do is talk about how much they hate Kobe and the Lakers. And the one funny thing....they never say or even talk about the team they root for or like.
Maybe it's because they are busy talking about the Lakers and "you know who" 24-7.

So thats about it. The Lakers generate so much hate we have loyal people who come on these boards just to talk about how much they hate us all the time. And you know what...they are to blind to see it...but that is a HUGE sign of respect. If we are getting hated on these board like that....we must be doing something right!!!

GO LAKES!!!!


Last edited by crisoner : 02-28-2008 at 03:28 PM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I think suns fans are taking the critics handed shaqs way to personal..it's not that he's with the suns he gets blasted, it's because he's an old worn out guy that is not going to replace what the suns lost in marion... it would be the same with any team that picked up shaq in trade for the second most important player on the team...if shaq was traded to say the spurs for ginobli i'd say the same thing... if he got traded to the knicks for curry then i'd say good move...
it's not the suns/teams per se it's the players and talent level involved
1. I have no problem with the critics. Its just that people are critizing too much in places where critisicm doesnt belong. Reading the Celtics/Suns game thread disgusted me. It was all about how the Celtics lost rather than the Suns winning.

2. Marion was not the Suns 2nd most important player. Lets not kid ourselves.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
LOL...Statman...rarely see bashing of the Lakers? Come on now....that like 80% of the posts on these boards.

But being a Laker fan you just got to get use to it. It's been that way for a long time....and it's because we win and we are the Lakers period.

Right when we lost to the Spurs in the playoffs in 03 you wouldn't believe the bashing on the boards. And of course I expected it because of the threepeat etc. And after losing to Detroit in the NBA Finals in 04...man...you can never hear the end of it. Then the fall out started and all these people started claiming their views of Kobe and the Lakers were truth (Kobe can never win without Shaq etc.)

And lets say we do win...these same people will still talk the same sh*t...and come up praising Gasol...or we cheated to get Gasol...or the refs didn't call this foul and that etc. It will never end....I call them broken records cause they say the same stuff all the time. And believe...Ive been on these boards for 8 years now...different h8ters with the same agenda. Might be the same people with different names....but ill name them.

In 99 it was the guy with the sn swizzbeats
In 2000 - 2001 it was TexasBatman
2001 - 2003 KP...he made a whole family thread (Anti Laker Fam) to hating the Lakers
From 03 until 05 or 06 aLLaRouNdPlaya
From 03 and sometimes now when ever the Laker lose etc....Knoeitawl

All the same really. They hate Kobe...complain about Kobe groupies destroying the boards (funny when they talk about Kobe more then your average Laker fan). Hated Shaq...but when he left treat Shaq as a saint. Always compare Kobe to Jordan while claiming they hate when the "gr0upies" do that. Claim they have superior basketball knowledge when all they do is talk about how much they hate Kobe and the Lakers. And the one funny thing....they never say or even talk about the team they root for or like.
Maybe it's because they are busy talking about the Lakers and "you know who" 24-7.

So thats about it. The Lakers generate so much hate we have loyal people who come on these boards just to talk about how much they hate us all the time. And you know what...they are to blind to see it...but that is a HUGE sign of respect. If we are getting hated on these board like that....we must be doing something right!!!

GO LAKES!!!!

I said Suns fans bashing the Lakers. You dont see much of that on ISH.

Most of the hate shouldnt be seen as a sign of respect. I dont hate guys like you/gts/sizz/frank/ld/socal/freak/picc. Its guys like Kappy/NewYorkUscTrogon/Konex/DKLaker/others that piss me off. They are doing nothing right and shouldnt be commended for there actions. I would think that the majority of good Lakers fans would admit that there are ALOT of Lakers trolls. I know there are also Jordan/Anti Kobe trolls that I cant stand but they at least stay out of most Suns threads so I dont have to deal with them.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller
 
lakers4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 201
lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
My problem with all this conversation lately is most Lakers fans made up there mind about the trade before Shaq even played a game. It was obvious the Suns needed time to gel but Lakers fans want to come to conclusions after 5 games(tough 5 games.)

Just stating my opinion on the Shaq trade. It was a bad trade. Period. Marion WAS the second most important player on the Suns no matter what anyone wants to say about it. At least third if you want to put Stoudamire in the argument. Shaq would be ok but I don't think he can put the minutes in to be able to really help the Suns that much. And Diaw is way too inconsistent to take over Marion's spot. I get blasted every time I say it. I don't care, because it is my opinion. Shaq may prove me wrong but I have my doubts. If he does, I will admit my OPINION was wrong. I would think 1-3 since the trade vs 9 in a row for the Lakers means the Lakers trade was FAR better than the Suns trade. It took Gasol no time at all to blend in. Shaq is a veteran. If he was capable of blending in it shouldn't take him a week, two weeks or a month or longer to do it. Again, it is my opinion so it can be taken with a grain of salt.

Hey it says that kids in the park dunk on me which means I am fairly new to the Lakers and NBA forums, so I am kind of feeling my way along right now. I have been a Laker fan since about 1969 when the Jerry West led Lakers kept losing to the Celtics. Therefore my hatred for the Celtics goes back a LONG WAY.

Last edited by lakers4ever : 02-28-2008 at 04:39 PM.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers4ever
Just stating my opinion on the Shaq trade. It was a bad trade. Period. Marion WAS the second most important player on the Suns no matter what anyone wants to say about it. At least third if you want to put Stoudamire in the argument. Shaq would be ok but I don't think he can put the minutes in to be able to really help the Suns that much. And Diaw is way too inconsistent to take over Marion's spot. I get blasted every time I say it. I don't care, because it is my opinion. Shaq may prove me wrong but I have my doubts. If he does, I will admit my OPINION was wrong. I would think 1-3 since the trade vs 9 in a row for the Lakers means the Lakers trade was FAR better than the Suns trade. It took Gasol no time at all to blend in. Shaq is a veteran. If he was capable of blending in it shouldn't take him a week, two weeks or a month or longer to do it. Again, it is my opinion so it can be taken with a grain of salt.
I dont mind you having this opinion as long as you dont go out of your way to post it in every Suns thread when its not needed. I have my doubts about the traded too and of course the Gasol trade was better but its gonna take a lot longer than 5 games(2-3) :) for SHaq to blend in with the rest of the Suns.

We will see.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #15
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,399
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers4ever
Hey it says that kids in the park dunk on me which means I am fairly new to the Lakers and NBA forums, so I am kind of feeling my way along right now. I have been a Laker fan since about 1969 when the Jerry West led Lakers kept losing to the Celtics. Therefore my hatred for the Celtics goes back a LONG WAY.
What is it with all these OLD Lakers fans? Did the same guy introuduce you all to ISH at your local retirement home? :
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy