Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #16
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
1. I have no problem with the critics. Its just that people are critizing too much in places where critisicm doesnt belong. Reading the Celtics/Suns game thread disgusted me. It was all about how the Celtics lost rather than the Suns winning.

2. Marion was not the Suns 2nd most important player. Lets not kid ourselves.
Then what was he?
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor - Laker
Then what was he?
The 3rd.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:31 PM   #18
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
The 3rd.

I always considered him 2b, and Amare 2 a. They used to get just as many touches as the other until this year.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Statman:

I can appreciate you not wanting to hear about the Shaq / Marion trade all over the place, including game forums. Now you know how Laker fans feel when threads get hijacked (constantly) with regard to Kobe's performance... Kobe sucks this... kobe sucks that... blah, blah, blah, we hear it every single game. A week does not go by where someone still brings up the rape trial... its old. Just ask Loki. I just do my best to tune it out.

Perhaps we need a single thread (preferably in the Suns forum) to just let people voice their opinion on the trade, because obviously people still have a lot to say... (and Shaq brings some of that on him with his extroverted personality).

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #20
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think voicing an opinion is the problem its the problem of having good conversation as opposed gloating or bashing.

I'm a Laker fan and I've posted in the Suns forum as I would like to hear the Suns fans perspective of things. I'm a huge sports nut in general and love to talk nba regardless of team.

Anyways, I'm still relatively new, and I have to admit I bit on a lot of stupid stuff early, but I'd like to think I've figured out how this board works and try to make sure my posts are on the good conversation side as opposed to bashing or gloating.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #21
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
What is it with all these OLD Lakers fans? Did the same guy introuduce you all to ISH at your local retirement home? :

HAHAHAHA Too funny. I must admit that I am retired but my retirement home is the same home I have lived in when I was working. I was actually able to retire at the very young age of 48. I have been a poster on the NFL boards for years (football is still my favorite, with basketball second) but just recently found this Lakers forum. So that is why I am new to this. Being older means I am supposed to be wiser so I am going to try to not gloat all over Suns posts from this point forward. And I will try my BEST not to lash back at trolls who bash the Lakers and Kobe and Phil Jackson, etc. Notice I said I will TRY. I will NOT guarantee that I don't gloat over Celtics misfortunes though. That is asking TOO MUCH to those arrogant Boston/New England fans.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I said Suns fans bashing the Lakers. You dont see much of that on ISH.

Most of the hate shouldnt be seen as a sign of respect. I dont hate guys like you/gts/sizz/frank/ld/socal/freak/picc. Its guys like Kappy/NewYorkUscTrogon/Konex/DKLaker/others that piss me off. They are doing nothing right and shouldnt be commended for there actions. I would think that the majority of good Lakers fans would admit that there are ALOT of Lakers trolls. I know there are also Jordan/Anti Kobe trolls that I cant stand but they at least stay out of most Suns threads so I dont have to deal with them.

Your funny!! I just spent the last hour reading your posts, and it seems to me that you do a lot of trolling yourself, along with about 6 other trolls that's constantly on the Lakers Forum or NBA Forum bashing the Lakers or Kobe. You talk about posters staying out of the Suns threads, what about you? BTW, I only BASH posters when they BASH me first. Do I get excited when the Lakers win, heck yes....their my team. .... And, do I get upset when someone dogs the Lakers or Kobe (which is all the time), heck yes....again, their my team, and I'm going to defend them. I think you may need to take a look at your own posts before you start pointing fingers at others!!!

Last edited by Kappy : 02-28-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:51 PM   #23
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Statman is a good poster and a good guy, so I hope we don't go on the attack here... I just think he's frustrated with all the negative talk lately about the Suns and I can't say as I blame him.

It speaks to my point above... we all need to try to not let this place get the best of us when it comes to trolls and certain opinions, etc., as it ends up in conflict which accomplishes nothing.

I personally welcome outside participation into our forum as it does give different perspectives.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #24
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Statman is a good poster and a good guy, so I hope we don't go on the attack here... I just think he's frustrated with all the negative talk lately about the Suns and I can't say as I blame him.

It speaks to my point above... we all need to try to not let this place get the best of us when it comes to trolls and certain opinions, etc., as it ends up in conflict which accomplishes nothing.

I personally welcome outside participation into our forum as it does give different perspectives.

Well, you got me there......I guess Statman is a Big-Time Suns fan, where I really dislike the Suns...always have and always will, and I made that known in one of my very first posts here. Maybe there lies the problem!! Oh well, I'll just have to agree to disagree with him. It's just hard to take all the Laker and Kobe bashing that goes on in these forums.

I'll calm down now!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #25
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Face it.....The Suns suck now and that's why we're teasing them.....there is such a thing as good natured ribbing. The Suns better hope they can hold onto a playoff spot....seriously....it looks shaky.....they're lucky Yao got hurt.
Statman32 please don't you can still moderate words can't you?
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: