Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-30-2006, 02:10 AM   #31
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Damn...sad to see ignorance is still prevailing in the basketball world. Funny how within the last year he's not only did a tremendously selfless and charitable thing for the community with his sneaker but he also was one of involved NBA players in the Katrina relief support, showing obvious emotion and concern yet for the rest of his life he'll be labeled and selfish and a misfit as if he's AI or sonmething. That's not a knock on AI at all but I mean damn, in his entire time in the league he's gotten that one DUI when noone was on the road yet he's had run a basketball clinic and tournament for underpriviledged youth EVERY YEAR and contributed millions to charity and gets ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT

Well said! You are absolutely right. Marbury plays with heart on the court and shows he has an even bigger heart off the court!

Don't be surprised if this season turns out to be a breakout year for Marbury as a result of Zeke coaching and the Kicks playing uptempo.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:04 AM   #32
surah16
I Hit Open Layups

Default The boots are Hot too!

When I first saw the sneakers in all of those different color schemes I just wanted them all, and at $14.98 i'll get them. It is hard to get there when they are in stock. I was there at 9:15 and still couldn't get a pair in black. Trust me, I am not complaining. Because if I never get another pair because so many people are supporting Starbury I will die a very happy man. I just want to support what he's doing while he's supporting me with some really nice gear. I bought jacket, boots and a couple of hats. All for under $40. Man that's unreal. I felt guilty when I walked out of the store. The boots are really nice. The fit well, rugged, and light. Easy steppin baby. Check'em out when you get a chance and they are only $9.98
surah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #33
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surah16
When I first saw the sneakers in all of those different color schemes I just wanted them all, and at $14.98 i'll get them. It is hard to get there when they are in stock. I was there at 9:15 and still couldn't get a pair in black. Trust me, I am not complaining. Because if I never get another pair because so many people are supporting Starbury I will die a very happy man. I just want to support what he's doing while he's supporting me with some really nice gear. I bought jacket, boots and a couple of hats. All for under $40. Man that's unreal. I felt guilty when I walked out of the store. The boots are really nice. The fit well, rugged, and light. Easy steppin baby. Check'em out when you get a chance and they are only $9.98

OK your secret is out, Stephon Marbury! Shame on you for impersonating a fan and to Charles Dollan for impersonating a real NBA team owner.

BTW, Steph, did you see the article in NY Newsday where Steve Nash said you are the best at one-on-one?

Stop trying to sell your line. Just practise hard and make sure you and the Knicks have a breakout season!

PS each time Curry stops hustling, you should stick his rear with a pin. That way he'll eventually get the habit of playing hard for a whole game!

Regards to Zeke and the guys.

Go Knicks!
Old 09-03-2006, 03:14 AM   #34
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Any comments?
Old 09-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #35
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Any other opinions - or are we done with this?
Old 09-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #36
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

lol there you go again.. i got a pair of marbury kicks, they are kinda tight to play ball in
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:23 PM   #37
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Thanks. How do they compare with "expensive" sneakers?
Old 09-05-2006, 10:16 PM   #38
bigboss23
Banned

just got a pair yesterday and there pretty comfortable.i was lucky i got them on sale for $10.00 at jersey gardens in elizabeth,new jersey.

ive never seen a pair of shoes sell out so fast they were gone in 10min.
bigboss23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:00 AM   #39
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboss23
just got a pair yesterday and there pretty comfortable.i was lucky i got them on sale for $10.00 at jersey gardens in elizabeth,new jersey.

ive never seen a pair of shoes sell out so fast they were gone in 10min.

Thanks. BUT how do they compare with "expensive" sneakers?
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #40
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
If you watched MSG, which you most likely lie about you would know he said they really cost 115 dollars, but your being a homer and trying to raise your post acount off a stupid post

What are you talking about?

This sneaker costs under $15 and one poster here stated he got it on sale for $10.

What is your problem? I thanked you for answering my question and was serious about it.

Your last comment was incorrect and not appropriate IMHO.

Last edited by oldknickfan : 09-07-2006 at 03:19 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: