Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyronn Lue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Solid work GTS.....Solid!!!!!

Thank you... Thank You very much.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:41 PM   #32
OldTerp
Great young streetballer

OldTerp is considered somewhat coolOldTerp is considered somewhat coolOldTerp is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol gts your turning into Loki right before my eyes

That was Iverson at his best. Tyronn just made it tough for him to get the ball.

I just think it isnt safe to have only 2 point guards. Coby Karl is very inexperienced still and wouldnt be ready to play. That third PG has to be a veteran and someone that can step in for when our other 2 guards struggle.

I have to agree here. First Lue wasn't on him all game and I distinctly remember Iverson complaining most of the series how Lue wasn't playing good D because he was holding him.

I am not saying that we need Lue, but he wouldn't hurt as a back up.
OldTerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #33
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Don't look now......Lue's going to Dallas to help them stop Kobe...LMFAO!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: