Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #16
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hippos Super Mock Draft

Quote:
Plus, Green is 6'11 and will fill out. It will take some work to get him to play closer to the basket, but he can potentially be a Dirk (of a couple years ago) type pf with more athleticism, but even less willingness to play inside.

I'm a big Syracuse fan, and have seen a lot of Green, but man does he make me nervous. I know he's tall and can shoot, so he's federally mandated to get the Dirk comp. But while he's got measureable athleticism, I've seen very little of it. He seems content to hang out and shoot jumpers. And his handle is iffy at best, meaning he's a one bounce pull up guy at this point. Right now, I think he's every bit as likely to turn into Donyell Marshall, Tim Thomas, Eddie Griffin, or any number of other underachieving big shooters as anything else.
Of course where you have him at 15 or so, his talent is way to great not to take him. But I've seen him as high as 5 from some people.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #17
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Looking over this thread confirms what I've believed for a while now, this draft is going to cost a handful of GM's their job.

Derrick Rose is guaranteed to be the first guard taken and honestly has the most upside. He's also the most likely to crash and burn.

Eric Gordon is the guy most likely to have early success. He's almost the most likely to be what he is and not really improve much.

OJ Mayo has been a "let down" to many and has slipped out of most people's top 5. In fact I've seen him go as low as 12 on a couple mock drafts. Even with that, OJ is the guard most likely to reach his full potential.

Honestly the only sure thing in this draft is the fact that it will lead to at least two GM's losing their job in the next handful of seasons.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #19
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

Dont sleep on the aussie prospects, Natahn Jawai (australian version of Shaq) and ingles (similar to tay prince but plays point guard cause he has amazing handles)... both 21 and 20 respectivly i think...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:33 AM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Put Greiviz Vasquez in your personal Mock Draft.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: