Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 08-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #31
csesno
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csesno has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: List of Wizard Fans

you can add me to the list, just joined too so this is my first post... quite exciting
csesno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #32
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by csesno
you can add me to the list, just joined too so this is my first post... quite exciting

gotcha. make sure to stay active on the board and welcome
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 AM   #33
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Add me to this jawn. I've been a pretty intense Laker fan since second grade but I have never forgotten about the Bullets/Wiz. Rep every DC team til death no matter the state of things.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #34
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Add me, been a fan for life Ill be much more active in Wizards forum.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #35
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just signed up a few days ago but I'm a die hard fan of all DC teams
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:45 AM   #36
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

guilty as charged

sign me up
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:11 AM   #37
KissMySwag
Wizards ALL DAY

KissMySwag has an OK reputation so far

A little late to this thread just joined ISH but you can add me to the list
KissMySwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #38
GilZero
I hit open 5-footers

GilZero is considered somewhat coolGilZero is considered somewhat cool

Long lurker here, just started posting!

So excited for the upcoming season
GilZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #39
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im more of a john wall fan but ill be supporting the wizards!!
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #40
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

am i da only fan lol?
Old 01-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #41
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:20 AM   #42
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

post up
Old 01-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #43
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
am i da only fan lol?
No, I'm a fan too, just havent been posting here much
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #44
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They ain't my number 1 team, but put me down.
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #45
Sheed
Serious playground baller

Sheed has an OK reputation so far

Wizzzzzzzzzz
Sheed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: