Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacer Nicknames

Kind of a fun idea I thought of. Everyone give each player on the team a nickname. Not a generic nickname, or a name they already have, but make it based on how you FEEL about the player, or how they play.

I'll start

Jeff Foster - I like "Jumping" Jeff here, he's always jumping for the rebound or a loose ball. He'll always be known as Fiesty to me though.

Troy Murphy - "Softy" Self explanitory...

Danny Granger - "Young Gun" He has a shot to be this franchise's guy. Their main guy. Plus, it has a nice roll to it... Danny "Young Gun" Granger..

Mike Dunleavy - "The Horse" As I've said before, this guy puts it all on the line, he's a horse since coming to town.

Travis Diener - "No Razor" Self-explanitory, and it makes me laugh. Travis "No Razor" Diener.

Kareem Rush - "The Russian" Too cheesy?

Marquis Daniels - "Mr. Inconsistent" Again, self-explanitory...

David Harrison - "Highness" David "Highness" Harrison. I like this one the most.

Ike Diogu - This is all I got for now. Ike "I Deserve Some PLaying Time" Diogu.

Shawne Williams - "The Fifth-Dimension" He has so many dimensions to his game, it's sick. He has a chance to be a star with all of his qualities. Hopefully he won't want to be part of David "Highness" Harrison's royal family.

Jermaine O'Neal - "Oh No" Jermaine "On No" As in, "Oh no! He's injured again"

Jamaal Tinsley - "Twinkie" Just look at his fatass.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
paceyourself
Can barely lace up my sneakers

paceyourself has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pacer Nicknames

I don't think you need any help. Nice names.
paceyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
Irk Woodsman
I airball my layups

Irk Woodsman has an OK reputation so far

J.O.= "Jermaine Event"

Tinsley= "The Tin Man" (always ailing)

Daniels= "Doc" (M.D.)

Granger= "Danger", "The Lone Granger" (these one's are played out)

Dunleavy= "Dungleavy" (according to Warriors fans, but what do they know?)

Foster= can't go with anything but "Feisty Foster" (thanks Al)
Irk Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"highness" harrison...that's awesome!

how about troy "waste of height" murphy? kareem "go back to lithuania" rush? jamaal "the glass man" tinsley? marquis "non-shooter" daniels?

can ya tell i'm p-o'd w/ this "team" right now?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You and every other Pacers fan.

It's not even worth watching their games anymore.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm watching tonight. Not really worth anything though, sooo...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: