Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default When is Bynum and Ariza really coming back???

Im sick of waiting they said mid March or the end of March then they say they are not sure I want us to be at full cylinders and strength entering the playoffs... LETS GO LAKERS KOBE PLEASE WIN MVP!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: When is Bynum and Ariza really coming back???

The story (as of this morning) is that Bynum might start coming off the bench sometime in late March. He'll be brought in slowly to allow him to adjust.

As far as Ariza goes, he's healing slower than expected. We might not see him at all. If he can't suit up in early April, he may just be done.
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets try to keep this as the only Bynum/Ariza thread on a go-forward basis.

And, lets hope they both come back ASAP!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #4
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

This is from about 30 minutes ago...

"Bynum continued jogging in a swimming pool Sunday and felt no pain, although he still has not advanced to jogging on a treadmill. Once he hits the treadmill, he will gradually progress to faster speeds before he is ready to begin individual work on the practice court."

Bynum will hopefully be back late March/early April, dont expect Ariza back till the playoffs if he gets back at all.
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #5
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269
This is from about 30 minutes ago...

"Bynum continued jogging in a swimming pool Sunday and felt no pain, although he still has not advanced to jogging on a treadmill. Once he hits the treadmill, he will gradually progress to faster speeds before he is ready to begin individual work on the practice court."

Bynum will hopefully be back late March/early April, dont expect Ariza back till the playoffs if he gets back at all.

Please always quote the source or still better, provide the specific link to your information. It is a courtesy to the people who created the content and also legitimizes your post. THANKS! :)

Old 03-03-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Please always quote the source or still better, provide the specific link to your information. It is a courtesy to the people who created the content and also legitimizes your post. THANKS! :)

ok

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...,4882214.story
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #7
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

When?

Between "mid March and early April"

I hear they also said "Soon"
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #8
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

I think you mean...

When ARE Bynum and Ariza really coming back?

It's english people, not that hard.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
KB8tHeGrEaT

When ARE Bynum and Ariza really coming back??? Happy damn oh and its just insidehoops this isnt no english essay people!!!! KOBE!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #10
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
I think you mean...

When ARE Bynum and Ariza really coming back?

It's english people, not that hard.

Let's be kinder and gentler with this sort of thing. This is an international forum, with people from different walks of life and some spell well and some don't and some just don't proof read who know how to spell. That should not diminish from their contributions here.

I know I have made a few spelling/grammar errors over time, and I am sure I will make more of them.

Thanks!

Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #11
KB8tHeGrEaT

Thanks SoCalMike anywho these people really think they are all that I know how to spell I just typed it fast thats all thanks again LAKERS baby all the way KOBE!!!!!!!!!1
Old 03-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #12
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

All I know is, I've had my topic titles edited more than once by the admins here for no reason whatsoever other than they liked their wording better than mine. If admins are gonna change my thread titles to suit their needs, the least they could do is make sure the other thread titles use proper english.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #13
SoCalMike

So, about them Lakers.... anyone know when Bynum and Ariza are gonna come back??!!

We defintely need them!

Old 03-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #14
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

we seriously need Ariza's defense. I don't care whose minutes he takes - VRad or Luke - just give him the minutes.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #15
Illosophee
I airball my layups

Illosophee has an OK reputation so far

Without Bynum and Ariza, this team sure is dominating the Western Conference right now. I would not have expected this from the Lakers two years ago, but that's something you've got to respect about the NBA. Teams, like the Miami Heat, who dominated two years earlier when I was incredibly into basketball, fell off; teams, like the Los Angeles Lakers, who seemed to do nothing but rely on Kobe Bryant, have taken over the league. It's a beautiful process, isn't it?
Illosophee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: