Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-06-2008, 03:21 AM   #16
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Who's the best Guitar Hero player here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
My favorite song on it is probably Monster - Matchbook Romance.

I think that songs on there. What's your score on it? I can 5-star it on easy lol I dont play much.

Monsters, I haven't played it much but my highest score was about 270K/5 star. It's a fun song on expert, I def need to play it more often.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:33 AM   #17
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
i haven't played gh3 near as much as gh2..my buddy is addicted to gh3 and he's never beat ttfaf..it kills him too lol..so if you beat it once, it's official.
i'm good enough to impress my friends, and i'm satisfied with that lol..what % do you get on freebird?

i guess my most impressive thing is beating Mr. Fix it on expert with 100%..i was pumped about that lol

I forgot exactly what percentage I got on Freebird. I'd turn the 360 on and check but I don't want to wake anyone up in my house. I'm also very paranoid about the RROD so when i'm not playing a game, the 360 is off. But I believe my percentage is somewhere between 90-95%. Recently I haven't played GH2 near as much as GH3 (GH3's more fun IMO, and also I'm busy trying to get that 5 star on Raining Blood, that 2nd TTFAF pass, and trying to get that 500k points achievement and the 1000 note streak achievement).

If you like Freebird, I recommend playing One in GH3. Both songs are very similar. Starts off with a really long, slow section, then throws you into some fun **** afterwards. Make sure you use SP on fast Solo A though, the one with the extremely fast 3 note chords.

Last edited by clipps : 03-06-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:29 AM   #18
clipps
Good college starter

Need to brag some more. Just 4 starred dragonforce on expert 414K 87% notes hit.... f*ck yea.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #19
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, I just got the game and am going through easy career mode, and its not really challenging, even though I could do better. I figured I would try medium, so I did one song, and I really sucked. I passed, but only hit 75% of the notes. Then I figured I would see what expert was like. <My reaction. WTF, I am never going to be able to beat ANY songs on expert. How the hell does anyone get that good???????
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: