Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #16
GOBBinka_Dare'sonegoodeye
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GOBBinka_Dare'sonegoodeye has an OK reputation so far

I have a SNES emulator and a Neo-Geo emulator with lots of games, some of those old games are fun.. Especially the Neo-Geo ones with the SNK games, takes me back to the time when I spent all my money at arcade games and when I ran out of money I stared at the game demo.
GOBBinka_Dare'sonegoodeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What was the big SNK fighting game, the one with ninjas, had some characters that were similar to Ninja Scroll?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #18
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Heard a lot about that one but I never played it.

Marvel v. Capcom 2 was still the best fighter for the Dcast, and is also the best for the PS2. In my opinion, of course, on the latter.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I loved that game in the arcade, didn't play it much on console.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:45 PM   #20
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

I was thinking of Samurai Showdown, I played that game constantly in the arcade.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:45 PM   #21
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

DC has the best fighting games around
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:48 PM   #22
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Left my PS2 back home and still waitin for my PSP

Final fantasy for the gba emulator

It's good that the finals are here.....
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:07 PM   #23
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

On XBOX I'm going back and forth from -

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix
NHL 06
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball

On DS I'm playing Top Gun
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:30 PM   #24
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

san fransico rush was sick and Shining force was a good game
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:33 PM   #25
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Schooling cats in NBA Live 06 with my Clippers. I hate people that use Detroit or Dallas and just shoot 3s all day. Oh well I still bury em.

Also still playing Madden 06. Those are the only types of video games I play, Im not much of a gamer with other games but Ill own anyone in NBA Live or Madden.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:44 PM   #26
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

ust got done palyin' some Super Smash Bros. for Gamecube.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:56 PM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Finally took a break from WoW after over a year, and been playing lots of Age of Empires III. Console, not much other than standard sports games with my buddies.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default my games

Been playing NBA 2K6 on the 360 as well as Fifa 2006 world cup. both pretty good.

Gonna try to get Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion next, heard that game is somethin else.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #29
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people
Default .

Any warcraft 3 players here?

I played that game toooo much for 2.5 years. I could easily whoop anybody in war3.

3rd in FFA and 25 in solo was my top ranks.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:01 PM   #30
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

NBA 2K6
NFL 2K6
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - I love this game, eventhough I have never played or watched golf (for more than 10 minutes).
Resident Evil 4
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: