Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #31
-primetime-

Default Re: Magic/Jordan VS Lebron/Kobe. Who will win?

Jordan would beat Kobe and Lebron by himself
Old 07-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #32
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Two "all time legends" reputation is not going to help on the court. I'm not a Kobe lover but he's not a legend because he's retired yet. What you're that ignorant that you think he's not going to be a legend, not just a top 50 player. You guys are talking NBA level here, passing and defense doesn't play a great role. Besides Jordan can't hold Kobe and Kobe can't hold Jordan. Magic can pass the ball and that's it. Is not like he has a height advantage over James. Is just one inch. Legends superstar all-star whatever it's all about putting the ball in the whole. MJ and Kobe cancel out. Magic and LeBorn, LeBron wins.

C'mon at least pretend like you've watched a Magic tape in your life.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:19 PM   #33
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if this was going down this weekend, i would for sure have my money on kobe and lebron.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
Jordan would beat Kobe and Lebron by himself

Now that's goin a little overboard lol...he was amazing but no way could Jordan beat both of them alone. 2 lesser players yeah but not Kobe/Bron level talent
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #35
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Now that's goin a little overboard lol...he was amazing but no way could Jordan beat both of them alone. 2 lesser players yeah but not Kobe/Bron level talent
I was being sarcastic

comparing 2 of the top 5 players of all time up against Kobe and Lebron is ridiculous
Old 07-26-2007, 06:34 PM   #36
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I was being sarcastic

comparing 2 of the top 5 players of all time up against Kobe and Lebron is ridiculous

lol aight just makin sure. I was thinkin "primetime's more rational than that" so i was hopin it was sarcasm
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #37
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nobody averages 13RPG dumba... Magic can compete against LeBron but don't say he would crush him on the boards and kill him on the post just like he did to Rodman. Magic was good averaging good numbers but that's with 5 people on your team nba level. I still think LeBron would out muscle Magic and out rebound him. By the way i'm no the person who started this thread. You just think of the biggest names MJ and MJ and you say they would win, but is not like that. How come... doesn't exist in the NBA. 2 on 2 yeah.

Nobody averages 13 RPG? That proves your intelligence level. And I know Magic wouldn't crush Lebron on the boards - that's what I'm trying to say. Lebron wouldn't dominate Magic and Magic wouldn't dominate Lebron. I know that, I've been saying that from the beginning.

Again, you don't need muscle to rebound well, it just helps. As I said, rebounding is a skill, not purely based on physique. And for Christ's sake read what I said. I never said Magic and Jordan would win with ease and dominate them like you claim I said - stop putting words into my mouth. I know it will be close and I know it would be a challenge. I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt simply because of their legendary status. I thought it through and used logical information.

What you're claiming I said, I never said. Stop making stuff up.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #38
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

It'd be closer than people think. Just imagine someone trying to cover LeBron 1on1. Covering Kobe is a bit easier because he's a jumpshooter. But LeBron is a human bulldozer.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:26 PM   #39
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
It'd be closer than people think.
No, it wouldn't.

Quote:
Just imagine someone trying to cover LeBron 1 on 1.
It's not hard, just stand by the basket and LET him shoot. Dare him to hit jumpers. LeBron gets shut down in 1 v 1 situations in games ALL THE TIME.

Quote:
Covering Kobe is a bit easier because he's a jumpshooter.
Kobe is much more difficult to cover than LeBron, **** are you smoking? He can drive AND shoot. But Kobe is completely negated by Michael Jordan ... and Magic would have his way with LeBronze.

Quote:
But LeBron is a human bulldozer.
I know, shoots like one too.

Jordan would sky over both their asses, catching sick alleys from the Magic man.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:28 PM   #40
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Jordan def Kobe easily, Magic def Lebron easily, then you know the answer.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:32 PM   #41
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

MJ and MJ win it. the GOAT pg and the GOAT in general against Kobe Bryant who would probably refuse to pass to Lebron once he realizes the 'next big thing' can't nail a mid range shot.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:35 PM   #42
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Prime MJ and Prime Magic can beat Kobe and Lebron

Current MJ and Current Magic will not even win a 2 on 2 game againts Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #43
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Prime MJ and Prime Magic can beat Kobe and Lebron

Current MJ and Current Magic will not even win a 2 on 2 game againts Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley.
Actually I hear Jordan can still lace'em up every now and then, with his sons though of course. But he can actually give them a rough time. Magic though... heh, he's put on some pounds.

But yeah, they'd get obliterated right now.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #44
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

OK how about Magic and Kobe vs jorden and Lebron??

i say magic kobe!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #45
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

right now MJ and MJ would win

Bron hasn't hit his prime
Kobe being in his prime is also absolutely amazing

wait for this debate 5 yrs down the row
if Lebron still can't hit a J for his life
then no

but if Lebron were to develop some move besides just abusing his athletic ability
I don't see why this wouldn't be a great match up
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: