Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #136
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH-wide Mock Draft

I doubt anyone makes their pick on time except for perhaps Cohnman. This isn't going to work, if they miss their pick maybe we should just vote on who should be the pick.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #137
Cohnman15
I hit open layups

Cohnman15 has an OK reputation so far

I'm here waiting for the #6 pick.
Cohnman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #138
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in the process of sending out PMs to the lotto teams (other than me). If nothing else, wait a couple days and if they don't report in they get replaced.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #139
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

I'll check back later for the 7 pick
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #140
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

I was hoping that people would be online, and ready to make their picks RIGHT after the draft. I was thinking we would have the lotto picks done by tomorrow night.

Looks like it might be a few days....

I am ready to select for Portland whenever.....
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #141
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I'm going to start with the voting in case fatboy misses his pick.

I vote for Michael Beasley.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #142
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I say we wait, there's only been about 5 of us show up. Let's give it until tomorrow at least to start picking for people.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:21 PM   #143
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I say we wait, there's only been about 5 of us show up. Let's give it until tomorrow at least to start picking for people.

If by this time tomorrow fatman hasnt made his pick, its time to pick for him.

the others need to be ready to select. Maybe we can PM some of them and ask them ahead of time.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #144
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
If by this time tomorrow fatman hasnt made his pick, its time to pick for him.

the others need to be ready to select. Maybe we can PM some of them and ask them ahead of time.

I've pm'ed the first 5 picks, no replies yet. 6 and 7 have at least said they're still in.

This is off to a great start.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:33 AM   #145
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

This is always the problem with things like this. People think it is a great idea at the start, but then lose interest.

And in case fatboy doesn't show up (to be fair, he probably wasn't expecting to select this high, although it doesn't look like any of the other top 5 have shown up either) I vote for Rose. This is a really easy pick to me. There have been talk that Hinrich is out, and Rose is from Chicago. This to me is a no brainer.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:21 AM   #146
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

So what's the deal?
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:28 AM   #147
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

I'm going to send out PMs to everyone involved, tell them to post and say they're interested by midnight Wednesday, EST. If they don't post by then they're out. We'll post in the team forums for replacements. Or just ****ing scrap it.

The draft isn't next week, no reason this has to be done in just a few days.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:11 AM   #148
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

D Dominio31 (Philly) hasn't been on in almost a month. I'd say it's safe to replace him.

2+ weeks for skan72

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 05-21-2008 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 AM   #149
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yep, I'm still around, Bobcats checking in.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:10 AM   #150
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Daddy's in.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: