Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 03-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Irk Woodsman
I airball my layups

Irk Woodsman has an OK reputation so far
Default Herb Simon is gonna crack some skulls

Quote:
SAN ANTONIO — The only thing Herb Simon would guarantee today about the Indiana Pacers for next season is that he will still be the owner of the franchise.

Simon said in a phone interview today he plans on having a series of meetings with team officials about changes the franchise needs to make to get back on track when he returns to Indianapolis later this month.
“We’re talking about restructuring, re-thinking, all the things you do when your team is in crisis,” he said. “We’re going to be having a series of meetings and we’re going to make changes, yes.”

When asked what areas he plans on addressing, Simon said, “Everything but the owner right now.
“Ever since Detroit, we seem to have one problem after another. But we’ve had 21 great years where we were a shining example in the community. Now it is my responsibility, and believe me, I’m going to get on it, to restore that kind of image of our team so we can all be proud of them and concentrate on winning and losing and not so much on outside incidents.”
I'm glad he's stepping up and doing something, this should be an interesting off-season.
Irk Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Herb Simon is gonna crack some skulls

gonna clean up this team i hope.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: