Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 03-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
2 FN LOW
Saw a basketball once

Default Just basketball sneakers or more?

Hows everybody doing. Im still a newbie here but i was wondering how this sneaker section went. Do most of the readers in this section only enjoy basketball sneakers which you see on the court? Or do people pretty much have a liking for all sneakers that includes sneakers like Pumas, New Balance, Supra and etc etc? Just wondering how people felt about other sneakers. I dont wanna go posting threads nobody is interested in...Granted you dont see sneakers like Supras out on the court some people, including myself, still may play ball in other sneakers..
2 FN LOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

Default Re: Just basketball sneakers or more?

well so far i'v seen its just pretty much basketball shoes, and which ones are best to play in and new bball sneakers that just came out but thats just what i'v seen im a n00b to
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:09 AM   #3
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Do what you want. I'm sure there are other people on here who want to talk about different kinds of shoes. You could formulate an answer based on replies and views to your threads about other sneakers.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #4
2 FN LOW
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Do what you want. I'm sure there are other people on here who want to talk about different kinds of shoes. You could formulate an answer based on replies and views to your threads about other sneakers.

yea i figured i would ask just to see what some of the members who have been here for awhile thought...I see that thing forum is so large and populated, but this section here kind of lacks compared to the others...Not sure if its the content being provided or if people here just really arent into sneakers all that much...I notice this thread has only gotten a lil over 20 views since i started it, so i guess this is just a less active section of the forum..
2 FN LOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: