Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 08-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #16
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsoftruth
Evans can't shoot free throws consistently, don't see him shooting much else, but his RP48M is well worth it at 17.3 - his only purpose would be to collect rebounds and provide inside presence.

Bulls fan here....Think about this, Dennis Rodman was not a prolific scorer but his thing was grabbing boards. Granted he is not the same player from Iowa that he was in the Big 10. Give him a chance, he could be the anti-Kenyon Martin LOL.

I have a feeling K-Mart may not stay in a Nuggets jersey very long, if rumors are true they are trying to trade him.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsBigMan29
Bulls fan here....Think about this, Dennis Rodman was not a prolific scorer but his thing was grabbing boards. Granted he is not the same player from Iowa that he was in the Big 10. Give him a chance, he could be the anti-Kenyon Martin LOL.

I have a feeling K-Mart may not stay in a Nuggets jersey very long, if rumors are true they are trying to trade him.

Never saw Rodman grab somebody by the b***S. They are NOT trading K-Mart.. Don't believe they can find a taker of that LARGE contract AND players that can help the Nuggets

Don't see the same intensity in Reggie that we would see in Rod-man. If we did there would be no question that he would be worth 5 million a year.
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #18
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

"The Nuggets are getting bigger with the re-signing of power forward Reggie Evans. Denver has agreed in principle to sign Evans to a five-year deal that will be signed this week, according to an NBA source." Denver Post

"While the financial terms have to be finalized, Evans, 6-feet-8, 245 pounds, is expected to get less than the team's available full mid-level exception that would pay $5.215 million next season." Denver Post

"It's possible the Nuggets could make a trade using the power forwards or centers as bait." Denver Post

I certainly hope so!
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:20 PM   #19
nuggetsoftruth
Can barely lace up my sneakers

nuggetsoftruth has an OK reputation so far

Evans' high volume rebounding is well worth the 5.2 mil. When the Nuggets' shooting is suffering and we need a disruptive force to get the momentum swinging back in our favor, insert Evans for second and third tries. The trick is, don't let him get fouled with the ball on the offensive end.

If Evans can do a quick pass-out on each offensive rebound, I see no reason to question 5.2 mil.
nuggetsoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:40 AM   #20
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsoftruth
Evans' high volume rebounding is well worth the 5.2 mil. When the Nuggets' shooting is suffering and we need a disruptive force to get the momentum swinging back in our favor, insert Evans for second and third tries. The trick is, don't let him get fouled with the ball on the offensive end.

If Evans can do a quick pass-out on each offensive rebound, I see no reason to question 5.2 mil.
truth - co sign
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: