Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 03-09-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Gerald Green available

Please Pacers' pick him up. He was waived a little while ago. He would be a good addition to this young team. This guy can be instant offense off the bench.
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 AM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gerald Green available

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
Please Pacers' pick him up. He was waived a little while ago. He would be a good addition to this young team. This guy can be instant offense off the bench.
Just what we need, another 2/3. But actually, we could use some athleticism on this squad, something we're lacking a lot of. Get rid of the knuckleheads and bring in some promise, I'm down for it.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

can't believe HOU cut him. i think he's got some potential. we can cut stephen graham and sign him in his place, though he might not play very much.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
can't believe HOU cut him. i think he's got some potential. we can cut stephen graham and sign him in his place, though he might not play very much.
everyone knows Green has lots of potential...we should sign up and drop someone like Graham....Green's going to turn into one hell of a player. He came straight out of high school, so hes going to take some time to develop...look at JO, it took him soooo many years to develop
Old 03-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #5
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

This is just my opinion but I am not exactly down with cutting Stephen Graham. From what I have heard the guy has worked very hard in practice despite the fact he is not getting very many minutes. When he has gotten time, he has done a pretty good job and played hard. He does not deserve to be cut. I got mad respect for Mr. Graham.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
This is just my opinion but I am not exactly down with cutting Stephen Graham. From what I have heard the guy has worked very hard in practice despite the fact he is not getting very many minutes. When he has gotten time, he has done a pretty good job and played hard. He does not deserve to be cut. I got mad respect for Mr. Graham.
Same here, I like Graham, A LOT. I think he could be a very good role player, kind of reminds me of a Trenton Hassell type guy with a better shot. Cut Owens.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:56 PM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Same here, I like Graham, A LOT. I think he could be a very good role player, kind of reminds me of a Trenton Hassell type guy with a better shot. Cut Owens.
just someone and bring in Green. The only problem is the attitude that Green brings in...
Old 03-10-2008, 02:39 AM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Exactly, I don't want that headcase.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No way. The dude's been in the league I think 3 years and is on his 3rd team. He also has no ability to play basketball. He can jump, but that's it.

Houston's re-signing him once Landry comes back form his injury anyway.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:01 AM   #10
Irk Woodsman
I airball my layups

Irk Woodsman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Houston's re-signing him once Landry comes back form his injury anyway.
I don't get it.....
Irk Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:43 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irk Woodsman
I don't get it.....

With Yao out, obviously, they needed a big man on the roster because Landry has some fluid on the knee. He's not expected to miss much time, but they needed size, they signed some big man, can't remember who to a 10 dayer. Houston's his hometown, I'm sure there's some sort of mutual agreement that he'll be back. Of course he won't be playoff eligible, there's some sort of rule about it. I'm not positive, but should we make the playoffs Flip Murray may not be eligible. But since it wasn't us who originally cut him he may be ok.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #12
Irk Woodsman
I airball my layups

Irk Woodsman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
With Yao out, obviously, they needed a big man on the roster because Landry has some fluid on the knee. He's not expected to miss much time, but they needed size, they signed some big man, can't remember who to a 10 dayer. Houston's his hometown, I'm sure there's some sort of mutual agreement that he'll be back. Of course he won't be playoff eligible, there's some sort of rule about it. I'm not positive, but should we make the playoffs Flip Murray may not be eligible. But since it wasn't us who originally cut him he may be ok.
We signed him just before the cut-off date, he will be eligible for the playoffs.
Irk Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31

i hope this is true. i haven't seen him play, been too busy. also, if green has a bad attitude, he needs to stay away. we have enough problems already.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: