Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #16
e20dyl4n
Local High School Star

e20dyl4n has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Shaq rides in my honda prelude!

man thats hilarious. shaq is the **** gotta love him
e20dyl4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:22 AM   #17
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

That is amazing. Wow, I'm truly jealous. He seems like such a nice dude, really down to earth.

What a story you can tell your kids.

Props bro.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #18
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Awesome, although tbh I thought Shaq would be bigger than that compared to an Asian guy.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #19
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

watch your gf, she might end up in Shaq's enormous black truck hehe just kidding

when was that picture taken? Did shaq get a DNP after that ride? haha
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:37 AM   #20
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha thats just awesome! Of all the people to run into whilst going to the mall!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:37 AM   #21
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

anyone can clearly see thats photoshop.
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #22
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Damn that must have been awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAEMoreira022
anyone can clearly see thats photoshop.

mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #23
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Shaq in a Honda Prelude.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Not surprised. Shaq's laziness has forced him into hitch hiking..
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #24
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude.....

Best personal story with pics ever here on ISH!!!! And I been here for about 8 years or so. Classic!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:01 AM   #25
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmmm i dunno, i think that guy following kobe bryant into the washroom and waiting in the washroom for kobe to finish taking a leak; then asking for a picture was better ;D and not to mention kobe looked pissed off in the picture
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:34 AM   #26
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

hahaha thanks for this story it made my day.

Imagine if you didn't have any pictures and just posted the story. The cynics on ISH would have dismissed this as another "quad season" or "I won 62k in an online tournament!" kind of joke thread.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #27
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Cool for you and your girlfriend. When did Shaq get all those tats on his arms? Pretty cool.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:24 AM   #28
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

dude thats like awesome x 10000, i cant believe shaq fit though lol.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:27 AM   #29
smith
I hit open layups

smith has an OK reputation so far

It would be even more cool when he would have posted the story without the pics and then when people would have started whining - instant fatality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
hahaha thanks for this story it made my day.

Imagine if you didn't have any pictures and just posted the story. The cynics on ISH would have dismissed this as another "quad season" or "I won 62k in an online tournament!" kind of joke thread.

Cool story dude.
smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #30
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Wow...

Your girlfriend is hot.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: