Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 03-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mock Draft 2008

I'm beginning to grow sweet on Brook Lopez...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

I think a lot of people are, I've seen some mocks where he's a top 5 pick. I'd be pretty surprised if he's there past 7 or so. Guess it all depends on who gets what pick.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #18
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...rooklopez.html

Might not get you double digits in rebounds every night, but he's a terrific inside scorer.

And for those of you that want a big man that can stretch the floor,

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...nanderson.html

you might have to wait until next year. I think he could end up staying; Cal has a team that could get a good seed in the tournament next year.

Jerryd Bayless and Danilo Gallinari would be in Indy's range if they decide to tank. Bayless would be a good backup option at PG and could eventually start. He's a great scorer. Gallinari is a pure shooter who could come off the bench or start and light it up. Not sure I'd take a risk on him that high though.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #19
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I way off base when I say that Bayless reminds me of Arenas?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #20
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Am I way off base when I say that Bayless reminds me of Arenas?

Probably not too off base. I think he'll be a very good scorer, but I don't expect anything upwards of 25 a game. I don't think he'll be able to dominate in this league. But he could be a good steal, and he could create his own baskets for Indiana.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:19 PM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only time I saw Bayless was the WVU game, he didn't impress me a whole lot. But that was the only time I saw him play all year so it's not much of a basis. I can see why a lot of people are high on him though.

I'm starting to really want DJ White. He could be a 10 year 13/10/1.5 guy I think. Get a pick around 20 in the draft in one of these trades I see coming and grab him. I like Chase Budinger a lot to, too bad we have no need for him.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: