Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #16
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What is your Favourite Airport?

It's definitely Denver International Airport for me, just one of the most unique airports I've ever been to, and I've been to decent number of airports. Denver's tent-like engineering structure is great.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #17
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denver International is the best imo, as previous poster said its a one of a kind, you can play video games/be on the internet as you wait for departure, the structure is very nice...

others of note:

JFK (classic)
SFO (always hectic and kinda dirty)
SJC (pretty small and clean, not many unique features though)
LAX (slightly above average)
La Guardia NY (trashy)
St. Louis (pretty classy, but not the best)
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Miami is by far the worst. Poorly run and always busy. Just a terrible airport.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #19
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

I kinda like Orlandos.

Atlantas sucks

Clevelands sucks

PHX is alright

and Vegas's is sweet with the strip right in the backround
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #20
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Milan and Switzerland.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #21
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto

Detroit is the oldest dirtiest airport besides D.C . Detroit You're just naming airports you've been too, because if you've been to more then 10 then Detroit is the one you tell your friends how ratty it is and leave off the list.

Miami and fort Lauderdales airports are really nice/new.

No man, Detroits airport is really well run and is huge. It's not that dirty and looks very futuristic with the train and the decorations etc.

Anyways, some other ones that are really good are Frankfurt (Germany) and Split(Serbia or something).

I travel ALOT, so I usually ask my self this to pass the time, the PSP eventually dies so I have to do something.

Vegas airport was amazing. I landed at night! You see all the lights, colors, flashes etc. It's pretty impressive just dropping down, then when you go in it's awesome as well.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #22
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

[quote=v-unit]No man, Detroits airport is really well run and is huge. It's not that dirty and looks very futuristic with the train and the decorations etc.

[quote]

I'm just comparing it to all the ones i've been too and it's at the bottom... maybe its because i live near detroit is the reason i hate it so much..
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #23
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

In no particular order:

1)Newark, NJ
2)Las Vegas, NV
3)Atlanta, GA
4)Ft. Lauderdale, FL
5)San Diego, CA
6)Orlando, FL
7)Minneapolis, MN
8)New Orleans(Lakefront), LA
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #24
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

Detroit
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #25
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

I've been to Dulles International, Baltimore-Washington (BWI), Reagan National, Ft. Lauterdale, Cleveland, Cincinatti, Toledo, and Detroit. Detroit is easily the nicest, very futuristic and clean, whoever said it was old and ratty is retarded.
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was here last year. Interesting place.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #27
CMANsonDaRipper
Banned

CMANsonDaRipper has an OK reputation so far

Out of the one's Ive been to JFK, unfortunately.

BWI is pretty big but I don't recall. Bradley, CT is real lame.

THe worst of them all.. my god.. Dhaka, Bangladesh. That's a travesty. Went there during monsoon season and it looked so dam ghetto. The one in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is pretty neatly organized. But the floors and ceilings are f*ckin purple and green. Can you say Barney?

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Karachi, Pakistan are okay.

The Toronto Airports is really purdy.
CMANsonDaRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #28
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have always really liked Portland's airport.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #29
DANlEL
Banned

DANlEL has decent reputation

Norfolk International
DANlEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #30
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Madrid's new airport
Heathrow Terminal 5
Hong Kong international airport

America has TERRIBLE airports for being such a modern and rich country.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: