Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #211
Flamboyant
Great young streetballer

Flamboyant is considered somewhat coolFlamboyant is considered somewhat coolFlamboyant is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Did Bowen deserve the suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 2 3 5
Not at all. The refs deserve a suspension for missing such an obvious call.
That's my word.
Flamboyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #212
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

nope, I'd react the same way if some dude tried to hit me in the groin. NBA basically made a reputation call on this one. I guess in a sense he's gotten away with so much **** in the past, you could say the call made up for that.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #213
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Even if this particular incident wasn't suspension worthy (which I don't think it was), the suspension was a result of all of the other incidents IMO. This was just the last straw, and in a questionable incident, as Pop said, a message was sent. I think with Bowen, a message did need to be sent.

exactly. he's gotten away with so much **** in the past he should consider the fact that he has only gotten a ONE game suspension a blessing. he deserves alot more time off than that.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #214
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
exactly. he's gotten away with so much **** in the past he should consider the fact that he has only gotten a ONE game suspension a blessing. he deserves alot more time off than that.

Agreed. After seeing some Bruce Bowen highlight reels, I can't for the life of me believe he had a 500 game active steak.

I think it also says that Chris Paul has now administrativly broke through to the superstar level. Kick Jason Collins, you'll get a foul; Kick a superstar, you get suspended.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #215
kidachi

if Bowen didn't really kick Paul.. it's still fair.. it's just a justice to the past incidents..
Old 03-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #216
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Doesn't help the Spurs image when they have Bowen and Sampson. Two ugly, dirty cheats.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #217
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldbefree
I don't think so.

I mean who doesn't want to kick Chris Paul.
lol... ...lol. thats funny.

but seriously he deserved it. i mean if he wants to kick so bad just go play soccer.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #218
Lakers Fan
High School Varsity 12th Man

Lakers Fan has an OK reputation so far

You know how there is a make up fouls called? Well this is a makeup suspension. He had it coming. No can say he didn't with a straight face.
Lakers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: