Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2008, 02:35 AM   #31
e20dyl4n
Local High School Star

e20dyl4n has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ban Bruce Bowen From Nba Thread

i got one thing to say to all you hattin ass bowen hatters. get a chamionship *****es. you dont even understand
e20dyl4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #32
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
what are you kidding me? Bowen's dirty, as dirty as they come. Normally that's OK because as you said he ain't the only one but the biggest problem with him is that he constantly undercuts players. There's not too many other guys out there that do that. In fact please name one who does it on a consistent basis.

This is where I have an issue. Because if I were to go out and try to do that to someone I would miss the spot literally 95% of the time. It takes a tremendous amount of timing, luck, skill, concentration, research, and atheticism to put your foot directly on point in that amount of time. (Although I only wear size 14's so, mabey it's easier for NBA players)

It seems to me that when you play for SA, one of the better defensive teams of the last decade, that is far too much effort and risk for the reward. That's why I think it's unintentional most of the time.

That Wally thing? That's just a hilarious clip. I can't defend that, but it's funny.

Again I would say that if you take a preditor like Bowen, your going to have these things happen interms of undercutting, and tangled legs, and such, because he is right up on the opposition every second.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:41 AM   #33
NBABaller
Banned

NBABaller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by e20dyl4n
i got one thing to say to all you hattin ass bowen hatters. get a chamionship *****es. you dont even understand

And you should stop living in the past and enjoy it while you can because the Spurs won't win it again...for at least another 20 years.
NBABaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:41 AM   #34
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

He's the dirtiest player in the league. No one else has kung fu kicked wally Szerbiak in the face. I'd like him on my team though.
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:41 AM   #35
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And something else I would put out for consideration, although most of you will most likely deny it.

If you had an oppertunity, you would get Bruce for your team.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #36
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
This is where I have an issue. Because if I were to go out and try to do that to someone I would miss the spot literally 95% of the time. It takes a tremendous amount of timing, luck, skill, concentration, research, and atheticism to put your foot directly on point in that amount of time. (Although I only wear size 14's so, mabey it's easier for NBA players)

It seems to me that when you play for SA, one of the better defensive teams of the last decade, that is far too much effort and risk for the reward. That's why I think it's unintentional most of the time.

That Wally thing? That's just a hilarious clip. I can't defend that, but it's funny.

Again I would say that if you take a preditor like Bowen, your going to have these things happen interms of undercutting, and tangled legs, and such, because he is right up on the opposition every second.
Lebron landed on his foot an awful lot in those 4 games for it to be coincidence.
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #37
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinlove
He's the dirtiest player in the league. No one else has kung fu kicked wally Szerbiak in the face. I'd like him on my team though.

See? Literally seconds...well actually before I posted but....
Old 03-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #38
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinlove
Lebron landed on his foot an awful lot in those 4 games for it to be coincidence.

I understand the argument, but what I'm saying is it seems illogical to do that with that kind of defense around you. But mabey he's that type of guy idk.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:47 AM   #39
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
can you name some of these players who are "like bowen"? thanks.
He's obviously talking about Ryan Bowen.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:51 AM   #40
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still believe in Karma, and someday bad luck will end Bruce Bowen's career in the NBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:54 AM   #41
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And something else I would put out for consideration, although most of you will most likely deny it.

I would but I don't know if he would be that good on D withot Duncan there.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:55 AM   #42
tikay00
Banned

tikay00 has not been impressing people

oh man, i cant wait for the day when bowen gets his! I hope he tries to undercut artest or martin, and they just start wailing on him. The good thing is, the spurs won't win anymore chips for a long long time, once timmy goes, their always gonna be good enough to not get high draft picks. Now that the noh,lakers,utah,houston,,etc. got a lil more power, spurs are screwed once big tim leaves, ahahahah!
tikay00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:57 AM   #43
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I honestly wouldnt i dont like him as a player or person at all even if i did want him i wouldnt play him id rather have the young guys get out there and play such as iggy thad young carney lou williams. I Hate Bowen more then any guy in the NBA.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #44
NBABaller
Banned

NBABaller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay00
oh man, i cant wait for the day when bowen gets his! I hope he tries to undercut artest or martin, and they just start wailing on him. The good thing is, the spurs won't win anymore chips for a long long time, once timmy goes, their always gonna be good enough to not get high draft picks. Now that the noh,lakers,utah,houston,,etc. got a lil more power, spurs are screwed once big tim leaves, ahahahah!

Timmy doesn't need to retire, even with him, they won't be any good.

Maybe good enough to make the playoffs and exit quickly in the first round but other than that....
NBABaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:26 AM   #45
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Ofcourse I want bowen on my team so I wont get hurt
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: