Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 04-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Jermaine Return Soon In Indiana?

I hate whenever JO talks. Everything he says makes me want him to retire a Pacer. Making a point of thanking the fans for the support during his long rehab in the post-game makes me think even more highly of him. Really good natured guy, as long as you don't look like Turtle from Entourage.

You'd just think w/ missing so much time, he'd be able to hit that 13ft face-up eventually. It's all he shoots when he plays, and he's out so much you'd think he wouldn't do anything but shoot it 1000 times a day and perfect it. I mean, if it's your go-to move, it should be your best move, right? Maybe we need to talk to PHX about those new-age trainers they have.

Also, just from the 20 or so mins he played, when he's on the floor it becomes so painfully obvious how non-existent our post-game is when he's out. It was weird seeing entry passes.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: