Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Stupid Raps And Knicks Beef

the beef needs to stop, its true..we need to go at nj becasue they are the division leaders..every year its nj, this year they are gunna be stopped agree or not agree raps vs knicks is a rivalry but its probly the dumbest, we are last in the division last year and the nets boston and philly are the teams to beat, IMO we are the team to beat in the divsion but in raps POV, its their team to beat..screw nj they are going down this year
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

I want another post
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?
 
The Italian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On the Rasho Bandwagon
Posts: 2,736
The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default

I have been saying that we need to stop this beef for a while now. Lets just wait and see what happens during the season.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY
 
PacerRaptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Conseco Field House
Posts: 2,654
PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
the beef needs to stop, its true..we need to go at nj becasue they are the division leaders..every year its nj, this year they are gunna be stopped agree or not agree raps vs knicks is a rivalry but its probly the dumbest, we are last in the division last year and the nets boston and philly are the teams to beat, IMO we are the team to beat in the divsion but in raps POV, its their team to beat..screw nj they are going down this year
you guys need to start been with like ATL or Portland, to see whos going to stay out of the bottom of the NBA...you guys are the last team to start beef with division leaders...just start watching NCAA real early this year, so you can help your dumb ass GM scout proper players
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:43 PM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

we arent the worst team in the leauge and zeke makes good picks, we will see whos at the bottom..playoffs....yuppp
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:44 PM   #6
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
you guys need to start been with like ATL or Portland, to see whos going to stay out of the bottom of the NBA...you guys are the last team to start beef with division leaders...just start watching NCAA real early this year, so you can help your dumb ass GM scout proper players

TORONTO HAS BEEN ON THE BOTTOM FOR AWHILE, HONESTLY U WERE WHAT LIKE 5 GAMES BETTER THEN US THIS YEAR, YOU WILL END UP WITH THE SAME RECORD PROBLY AND IM NOT START BEEF BUT I KNOW WE WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THEN THE RAPTORS..THEY HAVENT PROOVEN ANYTHING TO BE EVEN CLOSE TO THE PLAYOFFS, WE MADE IT 2 YEARS AGO NOW ITS OUR YEAR THIS YEAR
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:19 PM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY
 
PacerRaptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Conseco Field House
Posts: 2,654
PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
TORONTO HAS BEEN ON THE BOTTOM FOR AWHILE, HONESTLY U WERE WHAT LIKE 5 GAMES BETTER THEN US THIS YEAR, YOU WILL END UP WITH THE SAME RECORD PROBLY AND IM NOT START BEEF BUT I KNOW WE WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THEN THE RAPTORS..THEY HAVENT PROOVEN ANYTHING TO BE EVEN CLOSE TO THE PLAYOFFS, WE MADE IT 2 YEARS AGO NOW ITS OUR YEAR THIS YEAR
ya they were like 5 games above you guys, but they werent stupid enough to trade away their 1st round pick to the bulls and they are in wayyyyy better shape than the knicks are in the long run....last year, ok it was like 5 games difference, but toronto had a wayyy less salary than the knicks did...thats the main difference between them two...toronto had a **** record but this year they made up for it, they got the 1st pick and they made some trades, what did NYK do, pick up Jerrfies and make Thomas the coach???? great job!!!!!!!
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
ya they were like 5 games above you guys, but they werent stupid enough to trade away their 1st round pick to the bulls and they are in wayyyyy better shape than the knicks are in the long run....last year, ok it was like 5 games difference, but toronto had a wayyy less salary than the knicks did...thats the main difference between them two...toronto had a **** record but this year they made up for it, they got the 1st pick and they made some trades, what did NYK do, pick up Jerrfies and make Thomas the coach???? great job!!!!!!!

whod you pick up? unproven bargnani man shut up in the long run frye will be a allstar and lee will tear up the league jeffries might be the part we need for the playoffs just like si.com said, atleast we have playoff talk and playoff hopes, raps just keep thinking about the future, dont get me wrong..i like some of the raptors, i loved villanueva i like tj ford and chris bosh a lot its just these fans that annoy me..chris bosh isnt bringing the raptors to the playoffs
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #9
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Skywalker, you are a joke. You are guilty of the same thing you accuse us of. You say sh!t like
-twolves and craptors will make the playoffs
-our teams will be good in the future
-the twolves and craptors will beat the knicks next year.
All the above statements are BS. Just STFU and go back to your twolves forum. And if we are bothering you so much than just put
-all my accounts
-superboy
-handle the rock
ALL ON YOUR IGNORE LIST
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #10
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 197
Internet has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
lee will tear up the league jeffries might be the part we need for the playoffs just like si.com said, atleast we have playoff talk and playoff hopes,

Typical Knick thinking. Everymove Thomas makes you think is brilliant. When you got Marbury you all thought playoffs. Then again when you got crawford. And again with Curry. And again with Francis, Rose, Q.... and now again with Jefferies....

And dont even get me started on Lee tearing up the league.... please.

The beef wont end until knicks acknowledge that they suck and that everyone else is better then them.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:00 PM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

alright skywalker..no more talkin ish about the knicks, knickerbockas will do all the talkin when they play the raps and wolves
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #12
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet
Typical Knick thinking. Everymove Thomas makes you think is brilliant. When you got Marbury you all thought playoffs. Then again when you got crawford. And again with Curry. And again with Francis, Rose, Q.... and now again with Jefferies....

And dont even get me started on Lee tearing up the league.... please.

The beef wont end until knicks acknowledge that they suck and that everyone else is better then them.

Knicks = #1
Whatever team you like = #30
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Knicks = #1
Whatever team you like = #30


this is true
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:20 PM   #14
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Winning a championship take everytinhg YA GOT!
Knick morons are sayin its their year, but im tellin you ITS NOT!!

Knick clowns you say the Raps cant win it at your place
but guess what? CHRIS BOsH JUST DUNKED IT ON YOUR FACE

you gotta go where players on on your level (nbdl)

read this slowly, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE TORONTO RAPTORS MADE THE PLAYOFFS?? shut uppp, you wont make the playoffs in the next 5 years i gaurentee it skywalker, get off the raptors nuts..t'wolves are your team and kg is about to leavee
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:33 PM   #15
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

got one fo ya

the raptors totally suck
mo pete is one ugly f*ck
marbury will be a beast
and have tj ford as a feast

KG is gonna get traded
Trenton Hassel is overrated
your GM isn't so handy
because he selected Olowakandi
Knicks will get 45 wins
raptors live in garbage bins
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy