Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 08-12-2006, 01:41 AM   #1
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Post George Karl should let k-mart go! (Karl, out of his mind)

This is what was written in
HTML Code:
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nba/article/0,2777,DRMN_23922_4909705,00.html

Quote:
Last week, Karl said he expects Martin, who had a run-in with him during the playoffs and was suspended, to begin next season with the Nuggets. But Patterson, who is close to Martin and was his University of Cincinnati teammate, doesn't believe it will work. "I know for sure it's not going to," Patterson said. "Because I know Kenyon. He's not happy (in Denver). He told me after the season he wanted to go. If he's not gone, he's really going to go crazy." Asked for a response, Karl said, "Everybody is entitled to their opinion."

I don't understand. Karl is just keeping Kenyon and why? In my mind Kenyon is great player but next season is going to be horrible if he doesn't get traded. I think he would play great in some other team, (where is well distributing pg, at least I wiss he will). So why Karl doesn't understand that, and just want's to keep him around. Does he feel that they can work it out or is there something else we don't know? And the roster is full of big men.

Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #2
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

I'm sure they don't want to keep K-mart but he is damaged goods and they can't get FAIR MARKET VALUE for him.. Even the Knicks don't want him. And last week they resigned WIllis Reed to a contract
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:51 AM   #3
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

trade him for jaric and hudson
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
trade him for jaric and hudson
i'd love that but the chance of this is like really thin....but i'd like it
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:26 AM   #5
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

That's bull. He probably told Patterson that right after the season when he was understandably pissed. Its immature for Patterson to even say that sh*t now that he was moved. While it probably isn't even true anymore, it only hurts Kenyons trade value. Or ensure that teams will only offer crap, that the Nugz wont take
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:15 PM   #6
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I said this on the Rockets forum and I'll say it here. Denver should trade K-Mart for Rockets Juwan Howard. But then I checked the trade machine and it said it wont work. Houston has a lower pay roll, so if the Rockets throw in a third stringer it might all work out. TRADE REVIEW:
Rockets receive:

PF Kenyon Martin

Denver receives:

PF Juwan Howard
Any 3rd string player selected.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: