Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 03-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: Who's Your College Team?

Which team are you guys gonna be following during the big dance? I'm a loyal Purdue fan, being from the same town all my life... How about you guys? Any IU fans? Other Purdue fans? How far will your team go? What do you think their seeding wil be?

Purdue Boilermakers #4 seed eliminated in round 2.

I'm an honest fan, and I just think they're too young and even though they will have a lot of promise and media attention, I think they will lose to a lower seeded team in round 2.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Who's Your College Team?

Boilermakers through and through. I'd say they're a 5 seed, can't really how far I expect them to go w/o seeing the matchups and potential opponents. I'd say Sweet 16 though, not much farther, not this season.

I'll be following all the Indiana schools in the dance though.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Haven't really found a team, but I kinda like the Iowa Hawkeyes. They aren't doing too well this year, but once Lickliter gets his own recruits in, things might start clicking. I watched a little bit of Oklahoma State this year, and they were pretty fun to watch. And then there's Stanford, who I've been watching solely because of the Lopez twins. I think they could make it to the Final Four, but I doubt they will. They live and die by the twins, and if either of them gets in foul trouble then it'll be hard to win.I predict a Sweet 16 exit.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Born and raised an IU fan and still love 'em to this day.

If they should beat Arkansas in the first round they'll have to play UNC. Which... by my standards... is going to be freaking impossible to win. IU is playing horrible as of late and Gordon is rrreaaallllyyy showing he's just a Freshman. Dude needs to stay in college for at least 1 more year because he's going to sit the bench on some ****ty team or play in the NBDL next year.

Although, I'll be rooting for them and ALL Indiana teams in this tourny. Kinda sucks how ND, Butler, and IU are all in the same bracket?
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
paceyourself
Can barely lace up my sneakers

paceyourself has an OK reputation so far

UK, but I'm not holding my breath!
paceyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: