Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-18-2008, 03:19 AM   #1
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation
Default Lakers Losing, but not Losing It...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...wed-storylevel

Good little article from the LA Times, includes some injury updates, all 3405959 of them.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:27 AM   #2
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers Losing, but not Losing It...

Hope Pau can make it back son.

But good to see that Fish, Famar and company followed Kobe to shoot around.
And good relax healthy attitude helps as well.

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol I would think Mark Cuban wouldn't let them in. Nice guy I hear he really is despite what the media portrays.

I also liked the fact that a few other guys wanted to shoot around with Kobe. It shows that it isnt Kobe alone that feels bad about the loss. It's a shame our other euro brother (Vladi) didn't wise up and join them.

One of the things I think NEEDS to absolutely happen is for Phil to start Luke Walton.

He's our only hope to help lamar until other guys get back. Remember that Luke as a third option last season averaged 12/5/4.

Fish
Kobe
Luke
Lamar
Ronny

thats a good active lineup right there.

DO IT PHIL!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

finally, good news from all our injured players. Ariza's bone is finally healing, Bynum continues to progress without setbacks, Mihm could be on the practice floor soon, and Gasol's ankle swelling is subsiding.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
finally, good news from all our injured players. Ariza's bone is finally healing, Bynum continues to progress without setbacks, Mihm could be on the practice floor soon, and Gasol's ankle swelling is subsiding.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
this just in,
El Segundo,
Laker fan alexthegod strains middle and index finger in good luck ritual, looks like he'll be down for two to three weeks until the fingers regain mobility...

Laker spokeman John Black issued this statement:
"alexthegod will be missed as we push for the playoffs but we have signed free agent lucky charm Lakerfreak and his lucky Tabasco off the forums and hope his fingers can get us through the coming games until alexthegod returns"
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
this just in,
El Segundo,
Laker fan alexthegod strains middle and index finger in good luck ritual, looks like he'll be down for two to three weeks until the fingers regain mobility...

"alexthegod will be missed as we push for the playoffs but we have signed free agent lucky charm Lakerfreak and his lucky Tabasco off the forums and hope his fingers can get us through the coming games until alexthegod returns"

HA!!!!!!!!

Good one gts!

Rest up that finger alex....no extra curricular activities now!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
this just in,
El Segundo,

Lakerfreak's statement after the signing:

"...its obvious that alexthegod cannot be replaced, but with me joining I am expected to bring some energy and intensity with my maddog 357 collectors edition hot sauce to this team. I hope I can make a contribution and I think we can go all the way.......I think a core of gts, hotsizzle, and SoCalMike can bring titles easily, Im basically here to relieve some pressure off of them."
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #8
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alexthegod press conference:

"I've been told that my injuries require surgery and that it will sideline me the rest of the year. The Lakers have urged me to get the surgery done, but I've decided to put off surgery until after the season and tough it out. I'll miss the rest of this trip, but hopefully I can be back for the GS home and away games.

The fingers are really stiff right now, I can't even get them to touch let alone cross right now. I'll just keep getting treatment on them and see how it goes.

I won't let you guys down. If you'll excuse me now, it's time for more treatment on my fingers."

Last edited by alexthegod : 03-18-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this just in lakers forum over run by goofballs...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #10
alexthegod
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
this just in lakers forum over run by goofballs...lol

:party2:
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: