Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 03-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #31
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lakers vs. Mavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Fisher makes my eyes bleed. DJ with that sick block! You could tell Kobe was like WTF all my hustle and you throw that away Fish?!

At least they ARE HUSTLING!!!!!!!!!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #32
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
do you have a link to a live feed???

whoops sorry, its this one http://www.janeironation.5gigs.com/cc.html#top
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #33
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
what do you mean????

I am at work and forced to watch the game through box score only...

did Avery just get ejected or something???

No.. I mean his coaching job... it's going going gone if this game doesn't turn around..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #34
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Jordan Farmar makes some horrible decisions on the floor. He has no idea how to control a game or which options in the triangle to use and when to use them.

On the other hand I have never seen a better hammer the ball onto the backboard in a 20 degree angle shot that went in. I have never seen such a ball go in period.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #35
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man how the hell do you Laker fans sit through a game with Joel Meyers as the announcer...puts me to sleep
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #36
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Fish!
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #37
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Dang, I hope the Lakers keep this going. The 4th quarter ALWAYS scares me with the Lakers.....They love giving us fans anxiety attacks during the 4th!!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #38
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
Dang, I hope the Lakers keep this going. The 4th quarter ALWAYS scares me with the Lakers.....They love giving us fans anxiety attacks during the 4th!!

They have already taken a few years off my life
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #39
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Not giving Kidd the ball is like Kidd not beating his wife. It does not make any sense
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #40
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You know things are going well when Turiaf hits a 17-footer.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

lakers need to finish this half strong and not allow the mavs to cut into this lead.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #42
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
They have already taken a few years off my life

I'm oxygen ready!!! hahahaha
Old 03-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #43
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You know things are going well when Turiaf hits a 17-footer.
Huh?
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #44
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Do you see the emotional lift the Rockets have since dumping jeff Van gundy? If the Mavs fire avery they could have that rxact same kind of emotional response when Avery's tight reigns are removed..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #45
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
damn...

I can't get it to work...

I guess it is because I don't have Firefox
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: