Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-11-2006, 01:07 AM   #1
Starks4/3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Slow your roll, Bulls fans: You will not get top pick!

How are the Bulls going to get the top pick next year when the Knicks win 35 games? You guys will have to get pretty lucky in the lottery. The Knicks' roster isn't that bad - last year was a fluke and disaster. Yeah Isaiah got fleeced but without LB they will be much better next season - good enough at least for you guys not to get Oden.
Starks4/3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:52 AM   #2
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Great another Knick fan who thinks that his team is good. Just what we need.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:59 AM   #3
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks4/3
How are the Bulls going to get the top pick next year when the Knicks win 35 games? You guys will have to get pretty lucky in the lottery. The Knicks' roster isn't that bad - last year was a fluke and disaster. Yeah Isaiah got fleeced but without LB they will be much better next season - good enough at least for you guys not to get Oden.
Wait so you really think the Knicks are gonna win 35 games? I'd be surprised if they won 25.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:46 AM   #4
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Why do knicks fans always think there team is good??? Even when they are an embarrasment to the league they still rate themselves.
The Knicks suck, again.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:27 AM   #5
warriors23
Banned

i think the knicks will get cause its not that easz to get worse than whart happenened last zear
warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #6
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

For once, I think I actually agree with a Knicks fan! I don't think we will get the #1 pick, but I do think we will get somewhere in the 3-5 range. If that is the case, we can still get the big guy we need, as the draft will be stocked with them. Thinking that was helps too, cuz if we do get the #1 by pulling something like the Raptors did this year, I will be that much happier.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #7
Starks4/3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

If you guys luck out like the Raptors did last year, then I will be officially sick! Knicks will be a little better - the pick should be mid-lottery. I'm a hardcore Knicks guy and a hardcore draft guy, so needless to say this situation sucks for us NY fans. Great for you guys, though.
Bulls fans you have an awesome team and will have to be content with 60-something wins - forget about Oden. Don't be greedy! That trade was so bad I wish David Stern would reverse it. Sure you guys don't want Curry back? lol
Starks4/3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:02 AM   #8
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Not welcome anymore....

I really want the Knicks to be the suck this year again....I hope it happens...
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:39 AM   #9
Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
I really want the Knicks to be the suck this year again....I hope it happens...

Dont worry, it is a certainty that they will suck, have you seen their roster ??
The Curry trade is going to make up for the Elton Brand trade and then some IMO.

Also do we have any cap room next year with PJ's contract? or does it all go on resigning Kirk?
thanks i just wanted to check.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:02 PM   #10
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Wait so you really think the Knicks are gonna win 35 games? I'd be surprised if they won 25.
no they will win 20-35 games because of all the talent they had. I bet most of last years chemistery problems came from not knowing who the starters where, because LB would have a new starting lineup every game. Experience and chemistery comes from some sort of order. If Zeke has one starting lineup every game, he will be a major improvement over LB.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
no they will win 20-35 games because of all the talent they had. I bet most of last years chemistery problems came from not knowing who the starters where, because LB would have a new starting lineup every game. Experience and chemistery comes from some sort of order. If Zeke has one starting lineup every game, he will be a major improvement over LB.
20-35 games? Wow dont be too greedy now.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #12
defmut
I hit open layups

I say Knicks don't any more than 30 games.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:04 AM   #13
vmdv12

ANOTHER KNICKS FAN!! omg!!! Ok, the Bulls will win over 50 games next year which means our pick will be in the high 20's. I don't care how many games the Knicks will win next year because they won't be in the playoffs. Do you silly Knicks fans REALLY think that your beloved Knicks are better than any of the following teams.... Miami, Chicago, New Jersey, Cleveland, Detroit, Indiana, Boston, Milwaukee, Washington, Philadelphia or Orlando???? That is 11 teams, OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, that are better than the Knicks. ONLY 8 teams make the playoffs. SOOOO....that means a lottery pick in 2007 for the New York Knicks. Which means they can have our pick which will be around 26-30 and we'll take that lottery pick which if we win the lottery, will be in the top 3!! WORST case scenario will be #13. In case you sill Knicks fans think the Knicks are better than any team above....think again!!

Miami: Defending champs.
Chicago: Added Ben Wallace, Tyrus Thomas and Thabo Sefolosha.
New Jersey: Added Marcus Williams to playoff team. NY should have him.
Cleveland: A healthy Hughes, added S Brown, they have some dude, James.
Detroit: No explanation necessary.
Washington: Playoff team two years now. Arenas is just nuts!
Milwaukee: Added Villanueva, nice!
Orlando: Howard a beast, added Reddick. Team was on fire at end of year!!!

Those are my playoff teams. This is not including Boston or Philadelphia. Good luck next year New York.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #14
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

well he's right and wrong. first the knicks won't win more then 30 games. But even if they're absolutely horrible, the bulls still only have a 25% chance of getting it even if the knicks are terrible. So it's possible, but not overwhelmingly likely...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:05 PM   #15
Nygher
Banned

IMO...Bulls are hyped way too much. Tyrus Thomas is playing behind Deng, Brown, Wallace and Nocioni. He won't get enough playing time to make that much of a difference, maybe 10-12 minutes a game if he's lucky.

They added Ben Wallace, great defender and rebounder but no offense. That was the plus. Then they add P.J. Brown? The exact same thing as Ben Wallace with a little hook shot on some nights? I think the Bulls should've went out and got an offensive center or powerforward to have a great low post team of defense and offense like the Spurs always do.

What else did they add? Kryahpa (sp?) and Adrian Griffin. Two more defensive, no offense players. Do you really think that Hinrich and Ben Gordon can score all of the Bulls points?

They'll make the play-offs but as at the most a 3 seed

And the Knicks have the talent to be good in the East but there are too many egos on that team so they'll fail again then make a ****ty pick in the draft.
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: