Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-21-2006, 05:47 PM   #16
defmut
I hit open layups

You don't need alot of points when your defensive is smothering your opponent's offense.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:03 PM   #17
big al
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Knicks are garbage and will continue to be garbage.............
big al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:04 AM   #18
INFINITY2152

Talking Knicks are going to do what?

This is like one of the funniest threads I have read. Do people in New York REALLY believe Isiah Thomas is a better coach than Larry Brown? Larry Brown is one of the best defensive coaches ever. The Knicks added one rookie defensive player, and who else? Who's going to play defense when you have "Franchis", Jalen Rose, Jamal Crawford, "StarBury", Nate Robinson,and Eddie Curry all demanding big playing time? I'm sorry, Renaldo Blackmon to save the day!! Guess he's going to get all the rebounds too. Isiah's job is on the line and he is going to push those spoiled players till they blow, and when they do, bye-bye Knicks. They talk good now because they haven't had an eight to ten game losing streak, but see how great "Zeek" is to them when they start losing.
INFINITY2152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:03 AM   #19
taurus515th

Im a huge Bulls fan and i think that we should trade the pick. I know it seems stupid but New York will do better. Here me out. No one on the Knicks liked Larry Brown, which ment no one listened to wut he told them. Now that he is fired the players have no excuse to blame on y they are bad. Now that Thomas is coach everything is on the players and Thomas about winning. They will play a lot harder then wut they did with Larry Brown. Thomas might even try hiring someone to cheat for them like he did last season but got caught. I have a feeling they wont be in the top 5 worst teams this season. If i was Paxson i would trade the pick our other picks along with Michael Sweetney, Malik Allen, Viktor Khryapa, Martynas Andriuskevicius (players which we really do not need) for a decent post-player. GM's trade anything over 1st round picks and this one has a lot of bigs in it (that i feel might not even come out in this draft and New York will not be as bad as what a lot of people think).
taurus515th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:09 PM   #20
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Yeah you can talk all you want about them trying harder, but the fact is they are not a good team. All their talent is offence, there are no talanted defenders there. Plus most of their good players are selfish guards who like to do everything themselves. The chemistry isnt right there, they will give us a pick I think in the 3-7 range which would be fantastic for us. I say that cos its the same team as last year, there will be so much bitc hing and whining in their locker room about playing time and other stuff I reckon, and that will make it impossible for them to improve much.

Sorry I dont mean to offend any knick fans that might be reading, thats just what I think will happen.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:26 PM   #21
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

Isiah is a worse coach than he is a GM. The Knicks have made no improvements, so they'll still suck. They are Portland Trailblazers East.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: